+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Ozzy - "I was humbled by the experience."

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Ozzy - "I was humbled by the experience."

Great interview, hepcat. It's funny to read Ozzy say "there's no reason to throw a challenge". He must have been talking strictly about this season, because it was his idea, in Cook Islands, to throw a challenge to get rid of Billy.

I still love Ozzy, and was sorry to see him go. But man, did he ever blow it.

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Ozzy - "I was humbled by the experience."

I understand Ozzy feelings about Pav. They shared a season and became friends prior to this season show. It would be like Mike Boogie betraying Will on BB. They made a deal for final 4 and she backed out. Also it seems that Amanda didn't tell Ozzy that Pav made a side alliance, since he thought they were still tight. Wonder why he says their relationship is day to day. Must have some trust issues to resolve.

But Ozzy was so stupid. He should of known that the outing the immunity idol would be the first order of business especially since Jason who is an immunity challenge threat but doesn't have any alliance, so his threat is lessen and the tribe could get rid of him later.

If he played the idol, Jason would of been out and it would of been Eric, Ozzy, Amanda and James on one side and Pav, Cire, Alexis and the other girl on the other side. Ozzy side would be favored in the next immunity challenge and they could have targeted one of the new girls to get rid of because tribal council would end up in a 4 to 4 tie then a fire challenge would have broken the tie and I don't think the new girls know how to make a fire so Ozzy team would of had the numbers and could get revenge on Cirie/Pav.

A great read!! Thanks, Hepcat!

Ozzy comes off a little arrogant even on paper. Even his plug for his charitable work smacks of a "Hey look at how I'm better than you!"
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

kdo
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2934028;
    Great interview, hepcat. It's funny to read Ozzy say "there's no reason to throw a challenge". He must have been talking strictly about this season, because it was his idea, in Cook Islands, to throw a challenge to get rid of Billy.

I still love Ozzy, and was sorry to see him go. But man, did he ever blow it.
    Um didn't he say "there was no reason to throw the challenge", not that theres never a reason to throw a challenge.

FORT Newbie

Looking for date of the finale. Anyone know??

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by wldcrow;2947969;
    Looking for date of the finale. Anyone know??
    Sunday, May 11th.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2932454;
    Q: Tracy said that the Favorites had thrown some challenges, is that true?

A: No. That was Tracy being oblivious to the game. Thereís no reason to throw a challenge. It didnít matter because we were voting them out anyways, but you still want to win. Having Tracy and Chet Ė we were useless. We were a useless team.
    He had to be referring only to Micronesia. Unless he now views the one he threw as a bad idea.

He'll probably do the same wit Parv as well, poor girl
    All Hail Omarosa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12