+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Well, since I don't see one yet, figured I'd start it.

Please keep all discussion of the show in this thread until 12 midnight EST. Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 04-10-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Thanks pakacat!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Dang, Ozzy looks scary with that night vision.

And how can they say they don't understand how Ami didn't feel a part of their group? Did they miss the two alliances that formed on day 1 out there and how Ami wasn't a part of their's?

And Jason/Eliza over at the fans camp say they hope it was Erik who went home; they want to go to the final 3 with Ami. Does Jason not get the concept of having numbers on your side.

Jason just revealed to Eliza he has "the idol". I wonder when the moment comes when she bursts his bubble

Merge coming, looks like they're all starting over at a new beach. Would have been funny if they sent Malakal to Airai's camp. Erik is saying he owes it to Ozzy and will not flip on him, but try and bring someone in to join their alliance. If they have an alliance. Apparently Parvati is still keeping her sub-alliance with Natalie/Alexis, although she says she's in a "hot pickle" of a situation and will have to decide down the road who to align with.

Eliza is disappointed that Ami, her closest ally, is gone. Oh well, she can always rely on Jason's idol

Okay, it looks like they have to pick a camp to go back to and they're going back to Malakal's beach. On their table of goodies where they feast there's bats, and James chows down on one. Erik makes up the new tribe name saying it means good in Micronesian but says he just made the name up
    Last edited by karalott; 04-10-2008 at 08:14 PM.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Amandas hair looks way too good to be out in the wild for so long.. im like jeaous! lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Alexis and Ozzy are snuggling with Amanda looking on (and not very happily). Ozzy says he thinks she (Alexis) deserves to be there. He knows all the right things to say. Amanda says it bothers her that Alexis comes right in and cuddles up to the guy she's spent the last 22 days with.

Kind of a waste to make the Malakal tribe pack everything up only to take everything back. I wonder why they gyped the fans with the crappy beach.

The way these favorites act, sometimes I'm wonder who's more out of the loop, the super fans or them. Have they never merged before on their seasons either? Ozzy believes Jason's the one who found his fake idol. Now Jason's trying to hide it so no one will find it. He can always pick up another stick if it gets stolen. Eliza's trying to inch her way into the couples (plus Cirie) alliance, asking Parvati if they're all sticking together.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-10-2008 at 08:22 PM.

FORT Fan

Amanda is SOOOO jealous!

So, doesn't Eliza now believe that Jason has the immunity idol, or am I confused. I think it's hilarious.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

humm idol time? hehe
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2909928;
    So, doesn't Eliza now believe that Jason has the immunity idol, or am I confused. I think it's hilarious.
    He hasn't shown the idol to her yet. He just told her that he has it.

Apparently Parvati isn't buying Eliza's loyalty act. Now she's out re-bonding with her BFF Amanda. Parvati's revealing her alliance to Amanda with Natalie/Alexis. Judging by her reaction Amanda doesn't seem thrilled.

Amanda says she doesn't want to go up against Alexis in the end because she's a motivational speaker.

Heh... you can just tell what is going to happen. Jason is going to give Eliza the idol to save her... and she is going to get booted in a ball of shame.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Good point Amanda, no one wants to go up against a motivational speaker at the end (Alexis).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast