+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Tonights episode had some great moments, but a lot of it left me feeling deflated. I loved Jason's fake HII exchange with Eliza--he is about as dim as it gets! I hope he enjoys his gloat because I bet it is short lived since he stated at TC that no one approached him today about voting strategy. How far can he expect to go without an alliance???

I have loved Ozzy since day 1 on Cook Islands... but watching tonight really bothered me. I know editing has a huge role in what we see and think each episode, but this week the editing made Ozzy out to be an insensitive jerk with no regard to Amanda--and I'm not sure I can just lay all the blame on editing or Alexis. Ozzy was certainly friendly back to Alexis and who really knows what the conversations between Amanda and Ozzy have been out there. I know, it's Survivor not Tempation Island!!!

Amanda made a great point about not bringing Alexis to the F3 since she is a motivational speaker. Alexis would OWN the jury!

FORT Fan

Amanda would be particularly leery of going up against a motivational speaker since she lost her season largely because she was so inarticulate at the final tribal council.

Ozzy has been getting the cocky-and-arrogant edit all season. I wonder if it was to set us up for Jason's even cockier attitude tonight? Ozzy might seem sure of himself, but he has a right to! Jason is just a pitiful wannabe.

My favorite exchange:

Eliza: That's not the immunity idol.
    Jason: Why not?
    Eliza: Because it's a f***ing stick!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie;2910395;
    Also, Probst said something in another interview about 3 blindside votes in a row... when is that going to happen? I hate this predictable stuff!!
    Mary, Mikey B, Joel

The most hilarious TC in Survivor is only matched by the biggest shocker in American Idol this season. I was like LOL when Jason said "I can't wait to see Ozzy's face". Yea! Sure was, but not the kind of reaction he expected. LOL. It was hilarious too when Ozzy said that it took him hours to make the fake II. That was priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;2910552;
    My favorite exchange:

Eliza: That's not the immunity idol.
    Jason: Why not?
    Eliza: Because it's a f***ing stick!
    (cont.)
    Jason: I know. It has a face on it.

I had to watch that part a few times to get all the giggles out.

Ozzy (after Jeff tosses the idol into the fire): Jeff! C'mon! That took hours to make!

Jason has walked way out on the limb now & Ozzy has a big chain saw.

watching this episode really bothered me, i want to SLAP parvarti as hard as i could . She's so arrogant.
    You're not this season's Amber, bitch!

this season is really bad in term of my favorites are getting pick off one by one.

i wish YauMan Jonathan Eliza Emi still around , i hate the foursome except Amanda , i still think she's nice no matter what.

i love Jason but i sense he's going next

Jason is a long ways from final three. Why would he waste what he thought was the idol?

FORT Lurker

Ozzy: too arrogant, I'm classifying him as "evil" now
    Jason: arrogant, but dim-witted...
    Cirie: Playing a good game! Lay low, agree with people... that's how to win!
    Amanda: She's a good strategist, but she really needs to kick it up a notch if she wants to do better
    Parvati: "Evil" ... and I know she'd just laugh that comment off, which makes her more evil.

Eliza: I felt so bad for her this episode! No one liked her? How awful... such a great mental player & super-cute (when she's fed... looked a little skeletal last night). She did everything she could, really, I think (and she probably did more that we weren't shown, knowing her). At least she's on the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2911010;
    watching this episode really bothered me, i want to SLAP parvarti as hard as i could . She's so arrogant.
    You're not this season's Amber, bitch!

this season is really bad in term of my favorites are getting pick off one by one.

i wish YauMan Jonathan Eliza Emi still around , i hate the foursome except Amanda , i still think she's nice no matter what.

i love Jason but i sense he's going next
    I'm sure that makes Parvati happy; no one can be as boring and dull as Amber.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast