+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Premium Member

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Eliza is out.

I love how Eric just came up with Dabu and said it was micronesian for good and they believed it.

James and the bat grossed me out, though.
    Last edited by dagwood; 04-10-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2910169;
    I love how Eric just came up with Dabu and said it was micronesian for good and the believed it.
    I'm shocked Jeff didn't call him out on it at TC.

Isn't there an auction after the season with proceeds going to the Elizabeth Glazer Aids Foundation? Jeff just tossed an auction item into the fire!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2910177;
    I'm shocked Jeff didn't call him out on it at TC.

Isn't there an auction after the season with proceeds going to the Elizabeth Glazer Aids Foundation? Jeff just tossed an auction item into the fire!
    I'm surprised he just throws it in the fire. Have a sense of humor Probst! This idol fake out wasn't as good as Jamie's from last season, but I guess Eliza knowing it was a fake there wasn't any suspense. Would have been better if Jason used it.

I was waiting for him to say something to Erik. "So, you know Micronesian eh?" That would have been the icing on this episode

kdo
    FORT Regular

I'm so happy Alexis got a lot air time tonight. She's my fav and I was getting a little pissed at everyone @ diff message boards saying she was invisible and doesn't have a chance to win.

Ok thanks for letting me know, no big loss there.

Eliza was annoying and I won't miss her, but numbers remain key and they should have continued to pick away at the fans. Since Jason won II, Erik should have been sent to the jury no matter what promises he made to Ozzy. Now that Ozzy has lost an II the target on him will hopefully be smaller.

The funniest part of TC for me was when Alexis used the past tense to speak of Eliza and was called on it.

Cerie probably will lose just as easily to any of the remaining women as she would to the remaining men. She will have to decide who will more likely let her tag along and stick with them. Historically women have not been able to trust and remain loyal to each other in Survivor as a group. Will this season be different? There are already signs of discontent between them.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2910169;
    I love how Eric just came up with Dabu and said it was micronesian for good and they believed it.
    That was awesome. I also thought the comment about Ozzy being the zookeeper and he (Eric) being the monkey was hysterical. Eric just may end up being my favourite this season after all. I like Alexis much better now as well, mostly because I loved watching Amanda fume while Ozzy and Alexis were snuggling and bonding over surfing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jason. Wins one challenge and suddenly he's "dominating" his hero Ozzy and he's going to take him down.

With a stick. Seriously.

That guy is walking around with nothing but air between his ears. Sure, Ozzy is arrogent this go around, but at least he has built up some cred to back it. Jason has done, what, exactly? Trust me buddy, you're not the king of the island.

I don't know, something about him just bugs

As for the rest of it. I would have chuckled too when Eliza used the fake idol. Poor girl, she might as well take the chance rather than assume it was fake and not use it, and then have it turn out to be real. She'd really take some heat if she did that.

The whole school-girl clique thing going on with the younger girls, lead by Pavarti, irritates me. At this point I like Amanda and Cirie the best out of the girls. The two fan girls? I don't even know who the not-Alexis girl is yet!

Ozzy, cool it with the arrogence cause I still love your mad skills and your swimmers body. Doubt you will make it much further though, as they will all be gunning for you now. James, I seem to like you much more when they don't have you talking all that much. Go figure.

I wish Yau Man and Jonathan were still here. *sigh*

I'm confused... I thought Probst said that someone would make a bigger blunder than James (not using either of his 2 immunity idols) - can I assume it hasn't happened yet? B/c I don't think the fake idol was a big deal or dumb at all - if nothing else, Eliza had a few people worried for a minute - their faces were priceless!

I love Eliza (I usually root the for the underdog, plus I understand what it's like to be socially awkward since I'm an introvert and it takes me a while to warm up to people). Anyway, I'm really going to miss her!

Also, Probst said something in another interview about 3 blindside votes in a row... when is that going to happen? I hate this predictable stuff!!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast