+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Kathy and Tracy-"They wanted to be macho heroes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Kathy and Tracy-"They wanted to be macho hero

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2866590;
    I wanted to kill a chicken, pluck it, and cook it—but he wanted to keep all three chickens ‘til it was just him, so he could have a big royal feast at the end.
    What is her deal with the chickens? She mentions it here twice, she mentioned it repeatedly in her last episode. Did Ozzy tell her his plan to wait until he was alone to kill & eat all three chickens? Which BTW wouldn't be possible because we all know they merge at some point and at the end there's two people.

Ozzy's explanation was a good one - all three laid eggs, why kill a laying chicken that will feed you every day when killing one would only feed you for one meal?

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Kathy and Tracy-"They wanted to be macho hero

I know what you're saying! I wanted to whap them through the TV screen because if your chicken isn't laying eggs, they're not getting enough food. Don't just kill off a chicken because they haven't laid eggs that day.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2875086;
    Ozzy's explanation was a good one - all three laid eggs, why kill a laying chicken that will feed you every day when killing one would only feed you for one meal?
    I completely agree. She needs to get over it already!

I'm just glad Tracey & her headlights are gone. Every time they showed her, I felt like I was looking at something I shouldn't. I don't get it ~ they blur out butt cracks, but nipplage is OK? Even though they were covered by her swimsuit, they were very, um, "outlined." It was gross, IMO. I'd die of embarrassment if I was on TV & my family could see my bits practically on display like that. Yuck.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know people have mentioned that before but I never noticed it... guess I'm not into breasts.....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2879389;
    I know people have mentioned that before but I never noticed it... guess I'm not into breasts.....
    I wasn't looking for her nips, they were just so "on" all the time that I'm shocked that they weren't blurred.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Chet was a waste of space even before he was hurt. Remember the first challenge?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12