+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Mikey B - "I hope it bites him in the ass."

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Mikey B - "I hope it bites him in the ass."

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2822336;
    See, I did get to ask your questions PWS!

As far as a couple on the Fans tribe, if it happens it happens after Mikey B left because he was pretty much dumbfounded at the question. It sounds like it didn't enter anyone's mind that he saw.

He did come across as a little arrogant, but mostly he came across as detesting Joel. His tone of voice when talking about him was mocking and scornful. He really dislikes the guy.
    Both guys came into this game wanting to be the mastermind, the puppet master and neither wanted another mastermind/puppetmaster around to ruin their gameplan. That and thinking both were the "alpha males" they did the goat/sheep thing and kept knocking each other in the heads. I would luv to see someone try to recreate that in video. Two mountain sheep with Mickey and Joels heads on them, butting heads. mmmm... does this mean both men were buttheads????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Mikey B - "I hope it bites him in the ass."

Well, Mikey B, I believe joel's ass has now been thoroughly bitten
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I have to say I'm enjoying the image of the two of them in Losers' Lodge slowly figuring out that the "weak" women got them out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2829748;
    I have to say I'm enjoying the image of the two of them in Losers' Lodge slowly figuring out that the "weak" women got them out.
    I saw someone mentioned this in the discussion thread, but it's too bad Survivor didn't do like The Amazing Race and show us footage of all the castoffs sitting around Loser Lodge. I would have loved to have seen the look on Mikey's face when Joel came walking in, and to see if Joel would be honest by getting blindsided.

Somehow I doubt they think the women were smart enough to come up with that idea, Tracy and Cirie out of all of them. Mikey probably thought it was all Joel, Joel probably thought it was all Ozzy. Can't wait to see Probst rub it into them at the reunion show.

(I think you mean Big Bro)
    But yeah, I can imagine Mikey and Yau waiting to see who drives up in the Landcruiser (or whatever they drive in Palau)... expecting to see Chet. Then a big big cheezy grin comes on Mike's face when he can see the shadow of a really really big guy in the passenger seat.

Maybe they'll go all Brokeback like Bobby John and Jamie did in Guatemala, and become best buddies.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Nicely done, but I cant say im sad he is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi;2830381;
    (I think you mean Big Bro)
    But yeah, I can imagine Mikey and Yau waiting to see who drives up in the Landcruiser (or whatever they drive in Palau)... expecting to see Chet. Then a big big cheezy grin comes on Mike's face when he can see the shadow of a really really big guy in the passenger seat.

Maybe they'll go all Brokeback like Bobby John and Jamie did in Guatemala, and become best buddies.
    TAR did it the season that it was All-Stars and Romber.. I liked it i was nice to see the teams not ALL at one another, as well as seeing who really did dislike who. I wish they would show us some insight here because like BB you have to vote its not an issue of who comes in last goes.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I forgot BB also showed us footage of the jury house as well. I still remember during TAR AS how Drew was afraid that Teri/Ian were going to be the next team to come walking through the door-and the look on his face when they were I believe they were the last team to come to Sequesterville. Since TAR and BB have done this, I wonder if Survivor ever will. I'm kind of disappointed that they've cut back on some web features (like getting rid of Survivor Live, that was always fun to watch). Besides seeing Mikey and Joel duke it out, as it sounds like even now there's still bitterness between them, it'd be cool to see Yau-Man and whether he was giving Fairplay any parenting advice while they waited for the show to be done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12