+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Did anyone else notice the vote? Joel ended up voting for Tracey?? What's up with that? He comes up with the scheme to vote Mary out and then votes for Tracey?

I hope we hear the reasoning behind that later.

kdo
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lily--2;2795377;
    Did anyone else notice the vote? Joel ended up voting for Tracey?? What's up with that? He comes up with the scheme to vote Mary out and then votes for Tracey?

I hope we hear the reasoning behind that later.
    Maybe so he can play dumb and act like he never planned to vote Mary out when Mikey confronts him next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2795340;
    Both Mary and her enhanced rack were starting to really bug me so I'm glad she's gone.
    I really didn't notice her saying anything annoying. But then again, I was too busy looking to hear They were that nice. If they had to break them up, why get rid of the eye candy. Especially since Mikey B is such a schemer.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2795274;
    Ugh to the fans. They were just plain nasty to the outcasts. That will hopefully come back and haunt them. Reminded me alot of Africa where the babies took over and thought they ruled the roost and bam they were all gone. The big hairy ape has a very nasty temper and it too fast to use it. Hope Chet, Kathy and Tracy can survive a couple more rounds.
    For alleged super fans of the game, I think this group isn't much better than any other season of first timers. Chet better get his act together for the challenges, because he was useless here. His tribe might have caught up and possibly won if it wasn't for him. The one thing that saved the oldies in Africa, as they were referred to, was a tribe switch. Even if a tribe switch happened here there's too many people on one side of the high school kids alliance, so I'm not sure how Chet/Kathy/Tracy would fair anyway. Out of those 3 I really only like Tracy so I wouldn't be disappointed to see the end of Chet or Kathy anytime soon. The Mikey B. crew seemed to be the ones surprised that the others were distancing themselves from the group. Of course telling someone they can't sleep in your cave while everyone else can should have been a sign to them.

Maybe so he can play dumb and act like he never planned to vote Mary out when Mikey confronts him next week.
    That, or just in case his plan backfired there wouldn't be a mystery vote for Mary out there and have everyone say it was his idea to vote for her.

Joel is a straight up idiot. Can't stand the guy. Playing way too hard too early. He's making unnecessary moves.

They should have stuck with Chet as the vote. He's the weakest player on their team. I agree, way too aggressive too soon before the merge to get rid of a possible strong player.
    Yup, with donuts!!

A lot of the "fans" are playing the game far too hard. It's foolish. They're going to get themselves into trouble. Shouldn't they know this being number one fans and all.

When I saw Amanda macking with Ozzy the only thing I could think of was they haven't brushed their teeth in a while!! Gross
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by lily--2;2795377;
    He is a jackass. I cannot stand the way he thinks he is in charge and can boss everyone around, and gets mad when somebody doesn't go along with his self-appointed dictatorship.

Unfortunately, they were too stupid to realize they should have used their 3 "outcast" votes and approached Mikey and Mary to have 5 votes and boot that meathead out of the game.

To make it worse, when they said Joel was a firefighter, I realized that if the jackass firefighter from the canceled Pirate show by the same producers had pumped himself up with steroids, it would be this guy. I was complaining last week about incestuous casting, but if he is the same guy they already had on one of their shows, that takes a spot away from a true fan. What a racket. It stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2795531;
    When I saw Amanda macking with Ozzy the only thing I could think of was they haven't brushed their teeth in a while!! Gross
    That is truly disgusting. I am ambivalent about Ozzie, as I liked him on the previous season and still enjoy his water antics even though I hate the "macking" -- I never liked Amanda in her previous season. But Ozzie is a great swimmer, and catching a fish in the dark with his bare hands - what mad skillz!

For a split second during the show I thought Mary might be gone simply because last week she got the invisible edit and all of a sudden this week she got a more than visible edit. I didn't want to believe my own thought, though, and was blind to it until Jeffy Pop started reading the votes. I'm bummed. Eye candy be gone . Hopin' the others stay awhile. Having said that, I can't remember enjoying a season this early in as this one. I'm stoked. Bummed?...stoked?. Roller coaster. Ya....that's the way it should be.

+ Reply to Thread