Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 2/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

so Kathy can't be voted off right? So it will be between Tracy and Chet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2795158;
    Cirie?

Score one for the fans. Cirie couldn't find her own backside if it wasn't attached.
    I feel sorry for her being out there with Kathy. So out of curiousity, will Kathy's idol still be valid? Her tribe is going to their first TC, but she won't be there to use it

Cirie/Kathy working together to find the one idol; Cirie wants to find it because she's worried about the alliances on her own tribe. They're being sent all over the island for clues.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-14-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2795164;
    I feel sorry for her being out there with Kathy. So out of curiousity, will Kathy's idol still be valid? Her tribe is going to their first TC, but she won't be there to use it
    Well, Kathy deserves whatever happens. She's not even TRYING to work separately from Cirie.

Bwah. I love this MOSTLY because it appears to be messing with Cirie. Who needs to be messed with.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Kathy seems clueless out there (of course, she seemed clueless day 1 when YM had to point out the idol right in front of her). Just following Cirie around and may not get it that whoever finds it keeps it. Maybe she's too "star struck". Fans debating who to vote out. Mikey's confusing everyone with his endless possibilities of what could happen and what should happen.

Joel isn't liking Mikey's approach at trying to take control of the tribe and decide how everyone votes. Might be in for a surprise at TC tonight.

That was hilarious how Mikey was working all the scenarios, however, it was also dumb. Letting the others know that you have a brain is always a big gamble.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2795173;
    Kathy seems clueless out there. Just following Cirie around and may not get it that whoever finds it keeps it. Maybe she's too "star struck". Favorites debating who to vote out. Mikey's confusing everyone.
    To be fair, it seems like Kathy was doing most of the "figuring". The reason she's a dumbass is for letting Cirie tag along. I mean what does she THINK is going to happen? That Cirie will simply LET her have it?

Mikey's plan is actually logical. His "damage" though is that he hasn't figured out he's not dealing with rocket scientists. Or that some will have their own agendas. If he ACTUALLY had a solid alliance of 7 and people with brains? Sure, it would be a LOVELY plan.

And anyone with ANY ambition should be able to sense that these "3 outsiders" are an opportunity that can be "snatched". All it takes is another alliance of 3, or possibly even 2, since one other person will go instead.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2795180;
    To be fair, it seems like Kathy was doing most of the "figuring". The reason she's a dumbass is for letting Cirie tag along. I mean what does she THINK is going to happen? That Cirie will simply LET her have it?
    You have a point. As Probst pointed out pre-show, it's hard out there with 2 people on the hunt because wherever you go, the other person will follow. I think some people might have tried to be a little more coy and sneaky. If anyone else had been on Exile they probably could have beat Cirie to some of those locations.

Okay, so Kathy comes back for the vote. I guess I thought she was going to stay out on Exile through TC.

Tracy and Chet tell Kathy not to spill the beans about voting off Mary, since Mikey thinks it's going the other way. Mary doesn't think she's going anywhere anytime soon because she can trust Mikey, Natalie (who?), and Alexis.

Probst really digging into Chet about his performance in the IC.

These survivors all have remarkably clean hair. Is production supplying them with shampoo?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

God, even at TC they seem to be sitting separated.

These survivors all have remarkably clean hair. Is production supplying them with shampoo?
    Especially Erik. They do look pretty clean for being out there 6 days.

nice makeout session to show on valentine's day lol

can't say i'm liking the fans too much

+ Reply to Thread