+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oh, no! Rehash episode on 4/17!

FORT Fogey
    They have these episodes every year! So I knew one was coming and my guess what that it would be the 17th or the following week. I NEVER watch them though. To me they're a waist of time, but hey, it's another chance to see lots of Dave! What can I say, seeing him for 2 minutes for tribal council isn't enough really.

Mike, I'm going to be in Clearwater for a wedding, and I'm also spending a few days at Disney World.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I heard on deaf newsthread that this episode is going to show Christy teaching sign language to the survivors. SO I probably will be watching it... :

Ooooh, so you're going to the west coast. Well, I hope you have a good time!

Disney's cool...I recommend Test Track at Epcot...if you haven't been on it yet, that is.

FORT Fan

Is the recap episode really on next week?

The promo for next week's show (airing April 17) which was shown at the end of tonight's episode didn't look like the recap episode to me. Can anyone enlighten me? Is next week's show the recap show, or Episode X?

Yeah, that was kind of confusing, tmcrae. Looks like the preview they showed us will air on 4/24, though, according to the CBS website. Stay tuned for rehash next week.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

crap a rehash show? those are such a waste of time.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fan
    Thanks, Paulie.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Rehash tonight? Crap! I've been looking forward to the next episode all freakin' day. I'm awash in a sea of bitterness.

Oh, wait. I can still watch the NHL playoffs tonight. Whew! I'll be fine.

BTW Paulie, I see or talk to you practically every freakin' day, and I have to read this thread to find out you're going to Florida?!!! Man, I'm crushed. Since you've become a mod and get to hang with the cool kids our friendship his just gone right in the old crapper.

I've known Paulie was going to Florida, before he did
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast