+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Jonny Fairplay - "I quit for love."

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Interview with Jonny Fairplay - "I quit for love."

Thanks for this interview. It was very informative, but I'm still not gonna trust him for a minute.

Very interesting interview. Thanks, hep.

If what he says is true, I guess I can understand why he quit. That said, I still think he is a disgusting imbecile, and I hope I never see him on tv again. Legally changing his name to Fairplay? I pity his poor child.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2787699;
    Still, he admits if hed grabbed the idol before Yau-Man, he would have been in the game longer if only because he would have avoided the jaw crunch and ensuing pain.
    He could have grabbed the idol and still have gotten his head slammed into the boat. Wonder if he would have quit then. I believe his "if only" is a load of crap. Also, he's as dumb as he looks.

Great job, hepcat! Thank you so much!

DelusionsRus - a legend in his own mind...

FORT Newbie

interesting read.. I can't believe he is changing his name to Fairplay, strange.. I think he got paid to go there, for advertising purposes for CBS, knew he wouldnt win, and left. I woulda done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroesque;2789739;
    interesting read.. I can't believe he is changing his name to Fairplay, strange.. I think he got paid to go there, for advertising purposes for CBS, knew he wouldnt win, and left. I woulda done the same.
    My thought was that he got paid by the Survivor producers to be on the first episode with a prior agreement to leave the show early. I guess we will never know the truth. We did feel his tears were as fake as the ones for "Grandma," which is why we weren't even sure he had a pregnant girlfriend. But via Google I found not only is it true, but she is the one from ANTM who had impetigo (and later got into wrestling, which is probably how they met) -- we remembered her.

What we do know is that the Survivor production team is shady, what with hiring nasty Parvati's boxer friend to be on their pirate show and then never calling her a boxer on the show, as if nobody would notice the back room deals and favoritism. And now Parvati herself is here again, yuck. The reality TV world seems very incestuous. So I don't blame Fairplay for taking advantage of it.

I was giving him a bit too much credit for "keeping it real" on the first episode, however. I had noted that he was the only contestant not to use that fake white tooth paint, which makes us despise the "survivors" who have been "styled" and therefore SO fake (did we ever mention how ridiculous it seems to us that most of those "regular people" on the show who are female have fake boobs?) ... makes me wish for the old days of the first season in a way. But in this interview Jonny mentioned braces, so that must have been why his teeth weren't as blindingly white as all the rest.

That guy made m,e sick to the pit of my stomach the first time he was in Survivor & he made me even sicker this time, so so glad we only had to watch one week of him what a publicity stunt
    Evel Dick wins BB8

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2790249;
    We did feel his tears were as fake as the ones for "Grandma," which is why we weren't even sure he had a pregnant girlfriend. But via Google I found not only is it true, but she is the one from ANTM who had impetigo (and later got into wrestling, which is probably how they met) -- we remembered her.
    The funny thing is that if you had been hanging out in the ANTM forum for the past year or so you would have been hearing about all of this as it happened in the Michelle Deighton thread. She posts here on occasion and kept people up-to-date on her photoshoots, and we've been seeing pictures of her with Fairplay for a while.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12