+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Micronesia: Probst Hints at Jaw-Dropping Drama *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor Micronesia: Probst Hints at Jaw-Dropping Drama *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2780382;
    That's where I'm wondering if James's "Thank God" comes from. Perhaps someone makes a blunder that makes his stupid move look brilliant?

Thanks for sharing hep! So by the sounds of it, the fans thought this was going to be a normal season, and the favorites thought it was going to be another all-AS season. Should be some interesting reactions; even though I have more favorites than fans I'm rooting for at the moment I do hope a fan pulls it off.
    That's the way I was seeing it...a mistake that was worse than James so he says thank god because it wasn't the worst move.

I am sooooo excited..I can't wait. (of course I have to work late that night too.)

I just can't wait to see some of my favorite survivors back!
    Thanks for posting this, hep. It has gotten me excited for another season so soon!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi;2780442;
    A guess...
    Someone gives up immunity, trying to be tricky, and promptly gets voted out themselves.
    It can't even be that. That happened before with the Four Horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkitten;2782972;
    It can't even be that. That happened before with the Four Horsemen.
    It seems like every season there's a worse blunder...

Fiji, the downfall of the 4 Horsemen after giving Alex the II when Eduardo was being voted out.

China, James having 2 II and getting voted out. Jaime playing fake II.

Micronesia...? We will see. Hope it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2783094;
    It seems like every season there's a worse blunder...

Fiji, the downfall of the 4 Horsemen after giving Alex the II when Eduardo was being voted out.

China, James having 2 II and getting voted out. Jaime playing fake II.

Micronesia...? We will see. Hope it's good.
    I still don't understand why Jamie didn't pull James HI all the way out of the bag. She had already gone as far as searching his bag for it. If it had been me, I would have stolen 1, if not both of the idols. That was the stupid move because she would have been safe and I would have been happy that my most hated player would have been played in an even better way than Amanda ended up playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2788007;
    I still don't understand why Jamie didn't pull James HI all the way out of the bag. She had already gone as far as searching his bag for it. If it had been me, I would have stolen 1, if not both of the idols. That was the stupid move because she would have been safe and I would have been happy that my most hated player would have been played in an even better way than Amanda ended up playing him.
    That's because it's against the rules to steal an idol from someone. Remember Fiji and Mookie and ALex's threat against Yau Man and his immunity idol? Didnt work too well since the rules stated they couldnt steal the idol.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

And if it made James immediately say .. thanks .. I'm now not the biggest duffus in Survivor history .. it has to happen to one of the "favorites" .... Hmmmmm....
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2788036;
    That's because it's against the rules to steal an idol from someone. Remember Fiji and Mookie and ALex's threat against Yau Man and his immunity idol? Didnt work too well since the rules stated they couldnt steal the idol.
    I was not aware of the fact that you couldn't steal it. Oh well, I still wish she had pulled it all the way out to realize what the real HII looked like because she and Erik could have turned that around on him like Amanda eventually did but they could have done it sooner. Oh well...

If the HII is in someone's say bag I can see that the rules say you cannot take it. But if you see or find where some one has hidden it, say in a tree trunk or bury it in the ground isn't it up for grabs at that point as it is not in your identifiable bag???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2790902;
    If the HII is in someone's say bag I can see that the rules say you cannot take it. But if you see or find where some one has hidden it, say in a tree trunk or bury it in the ground isn't it up for grabs at that point as it is not in your identifiable bag???
    I believe that is the case - which is why James didn't bother to "hide" it anywhere else except his bag. In his bag, it was safe. Anywhere else, it wasn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast