+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yau-Man (Fiji) - Micronesia

Re: Yau-Man (Fiji) - Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by MK202;2742737;
    Dont worry Yau Man, Dreamz isnt around for you to feel sorry for. Hopefully Dreamz is somewhere where his deluded mind wont kill your whole game this time.
    ha loved that comment. This man cracks me up with the things he says.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I loved Yau man last time, but will be surprised if he lasts long this goround.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2742761;
    YM doesn't stand a chance this time around. He can't play the same game he played in Fiji; everybody already knows his strengths, and when it comes to more physical challenges I don't think he can keep up with the rest of them.
    Uhh aren't you forgetting last time when he dominated in the challenges? He had like 4 or 5 surprise performances where he did better than all the younger guys.

With tough players like Jonathan (Not JFP) and Ozzy to contend with, I wonder how long Yau-Man will last.

Quote Originally Posted by Humpski;2747322;
    Uhh aren't you forgetting last time when he dominated in the challenges? He had like 4 or 5 surprise performances where he did better than all the younger guys.
    Now that you mention it, I do remember that! They were pretty embarrassed to be outplayed by him, if I recall. He's pretty small physically but he did pretty well considering.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2752063;
    Now that you mention it, I do remember that! They were pretty embarrassed to be outplayed by him, if I recall. He's pretty small physically but he did pretty well considering.
    Yeah! Exactly, it was great.

FORT Fogey

They knew Yau Man is clever (well, 'cunning' if you like to address in this way) before the game started. I doubt he would last long.

There are so many other strong physical players that they others will be worrying about so I don't think Yau will have a problem right away.

Yes! Yau-Man is back!

I'm going to assume that at some point the tribes get shuffled up so fans and favorites are no longer separated, because every survivor that has started off divided by some identity marker (gender, race, age) has wound up shuffling it up to see how people interact in mixed environments. Assuming that (which may be wrong), I think Yau-Man will stand a good chance once he's with the fans, because he'll know how to work them strategically and he's so well-liked, but the "favorites" may decide to get rid of the most popular contenders who fans already like, so people like Yau-Man and Cirie may be early targets amongst the returning survivors.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Snoozin' on the beach

I love Yau Man but I agree, he doesn't stand a chance. I wouldn't automatically put him at a physical disadvantage right away though. It all depends on what the challenges are-he proved that by how well he did in his own season. You never know what the are going to throw at them.

His brains and resourcefulness are his strength and they all know it. I would expect the fans to target him, Ozzy and Cirie first if any ever end up on a team with a fan majority. There's no way any fan could compete in a finale with their popularity and previosly known game reputation. I think the favorites are at a disadvantage from the get go. The fans know what they are capable of. The favs have no idea what the fans are capable of

+ Reply to Thread