+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

Ozzy is a strong Competitor - He was flying in last nights competition -

Ozzy may be a great physical competitor, but he's really bad at the social aspect of the game. Last time, he lost because of his poor socializing skills. This time, as if the target on his back is not big enough because of his physical skills, he makes it even bigger by getting into a showmance. I always thought he was pretty dumb. This confirms it.

I agree, DesertRose. As much as I like watching Ozzy, he's pretty clueless about how to play this game beyond the physical aspect of it. And Lord have mercy--you would think that anyone over the age of 15 would know that the whole rest of the tribe would hear what was going on in the cave, and start planning to send him or Amanda home soon.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy...what are you thinking? Or I guess with what are you thinking? I'm so disappointed...I really enjoy watching him swim like a seal, flit over the "lily pads" like a butterfly, climb like a monkey...he's SO much the ultimate Survivor physical competitor. How can he be SO dumb about the rest? Maybe he just really likes her, and figures he has no chance not to be voted out after a merge, so why not go for it, but jeepers....

kdo
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2796204;
    Ozzy may be a great physical competitor, but he's really bad at the social aspect of the game. Last time, he lost because of his poor socializing skills. This time, as if the target on his back is not big enough because of his physical skills, he makes it even bigger by getting into a showmance. I always thought he was pretty dumb. This confirms it.
    What are you talking about? Lost because of the social aspect? He lost because Yul was one of the best strategists ever on Survivor. It was the closest final vote I think ever. Adam said he would have definitely voted for Ozzy had he not made the deal with Yul. Thus Ozzy should have won.

As far as I know, Ozzy was one of the most liked guys during HIS season. Most of his fellow tribe mates loved him in C.I.

He was never a bad strategist by any means either. Once the four tribes became two he actually looked like he had got Flicka and Cao Boi to join him and get the majority in his tribe. He never really did anything wrong strategically(the thrown challenge was silly but it didn't mean anything). I recently watched CI and I was surprised at how much he tried to play a strategical game during his stay on Aitu. He tried but the 5 person alliance was seemingly too strong and he finally found himself in a good position when the mutiny happened. It saved him from being voted out next. So Ozzy never had a bad strategical game nor did he have bad social skills.

As for this season, I love Ozzy just as much as I did in Cook Islands. I don't care for the little makeout scene with Amanda. Doesn't bother me. I don't think he had a solid shot at winning coming into this season anyways. Lets not go and say he has ruined his chances quite yet. It comes down to next week when Cirie will have to take a side.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Or we can hope the favs win immunity again.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2797380;
    I agree, DesertRose. As much as I like watching Ozzy, he's pretty clueless about how to play this game beyond the physical aspect of it. And Lord have mercy--you would think that anyone over the age of 15 would know that the whole rest of the tribe would hear what was going on in the cave, and start planning to send him or Amanda home soon.
    that's why he lost to yul last time....he just have no clue besides being cute......

Premium Member

Is it just me, or was that challenge designed especially for Ozzy? I mean, wasn't that pretty much the same challenge we saw during his season in which we realized he is one chromosone away from being related to AquamanŽ?

And for it to be a combined immunity/reward challenge - well, the fans tribe had no chance this episode. I like Ozzy, but just felt it was just a bit skewed in favour for whichever tribe he happened to be on.

Ozzy was just one guy. And there are guys on the other team that claim to be his equal.

Sure Oz did it amazingly fast, but if Jonathon had struggled more, and Chet had been less pathetic, then the challenge could have gone the other way.

And seeing Oz do his thing was pretty damn cool. Made for good TV.

(And to be fair on Ozwald in Cook Islands. He did get some votes. He wasn't a goat by any means. He coulda won it if the winds of fate blew a bit differently.)

We agree again, emjoi! There are a couple of guys on the other team that I bet would be close to or ahead of Ozzy in a head to head competition. I do enjoy watching him, though.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread