+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

  1. #31
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    I think there is a great danger in moving against one of the more powerful players and then backing away from that move. Word will get around. It was a good plan, but now she will be a target.

  2. #32
    Horror of Horrors emjoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    She's been near the bottom of the pile for a while anyway. So she tried a a few moves to improve her chances. They were always moves with only a small chance of success, considering the shakiness of her "allies", but she's had a shot at it.

    She can die quietly, or die fighting. But I expect she'll die either way.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    What a little snake! I wanted to reach through the set and choke her when she "thanked" Erik for making her alliance stronger. I was surprised that Erik didn't bring it up at the vote. I'm glad she's gone.

  4. #34
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    Did she think her little crying fit at tribal was going to help her?

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    When she was talking about who she would like to take along with her(to the final 4) I don't think that she mentioned Ceri (think I spelled her name wrong). I think that that had something to do with the vote. Did anyone else notice that or did I just not hear her name.

  6. #36
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2894787;
    When she was talking about who she would like to take along with her(to the final 4) I don't think that she mentioned Ceri (think I spelled her name wrong). I think that that had something to do with the vote. Did anyone else notice that or did I just not hear her name.
    I heard her say she wanted to keep Parvati, James and I could have sworn I heard her say and maybe even Eliza. I never heard her mention Cirie.

  7. #37
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    359

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    I took that to mean that she wanted to keep the Favorites together post-merge. All the ones she named are on the other tribe right now.

  8. #38
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2894875;
    I took that to mean that she wanted to keep the Favorites together post-merge. All the ones she named are on the other tribe right now.

    I think you are right Scrappymom.

  9. #39
    The Imploding Voice jaggedjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    76

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    I loved Ami. The only favourite to come back that I didn't hate. I think she's really cute.

    If only she was able to pull off the Ozzy vote last tribal, she'd be golden. In terms of intelligence, I felt she topped them all.

    Aye, no fun.

  10. #40
    September Winds! Passepartout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Loving, Godly Person!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    490

    Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by jaggedjunkie;2900961;
    I loved Ami. The only favourite to come back that I didn't hate. I think she's really cute.

    If only she was able to pull off the Ozzy vote last tribal, she'd be golden. In terms of intelligence, I felt she topped them all.

    Aye, no fun.
    Yep definately not fun as she is really cute!
    Autumn Winds!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.