+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

Re: Ami (Vanuatu) - Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2750720;
    Did everyone see the photo spread and story in last week's Entertainment Weekly? Wow, Ami looked so hot in the cast picture! I say again, WOW! (The above photo is pretty nice also, and yes, I know she has a girlfriend). Doesn't mean she's not hot! And, I really liked her play on her season, at least until she got a bit of a big-head and messed up. I really hope she goes far and not just for her looks, I want her to do well, but most likely the good players will be axed too quickly.
    I think she's single now. Can't remember where i read it, or maybe i'm imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2751146;
    I think she's single now. Can't remember where i read it, or maybe i'm imagining things.
    No, you're correct. Ami and Christy (I think that's her name) have broken up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I TOTALLY don't recognize/remember her...does she look different in this pic?

No, that's her alright. It's been a few years since Vanuatu.
    A physically and mentally formidable woman. Built like an early model Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro;2750720;
    Did everyone see the photo spread and story in last week's Entertainment Weekly? Wow, Ami looked so hot in the cast picture! I say again, WOW! (The above photo is pretty nice also, and yes, I know she has a girlfriend). Doesn't mean she's not hot! And, I really liked her play on her season, at least until she got a bit of a big-head and messed up. I really hope she goes far and not just for her looks, I want her to do well, but most likely the good players will be axed too quickly.
    Well she was in Playboy afterall so she has to be a looker. I don't know if you're male or female bigbro but I believe she is bi, so you may still have a shot
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Hope eliza don;t screw her over again
    All Hail Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by psylancer;2754775;
    Hope eliza don;t screw her over again
    Ahem... It was Ami who was intending to screw over Eliza first.
    If Ami had stayed loyal, Eliza would have too.

Add me to the group happy to see Ami back! She wasn't as endearing and lovable to the masses as, say, Cirie, Yau-Man, or James, but she was smart, strong, and memorable. The guys in Vanuatu were shaking in their sandals because of her, and most of the women were totally in her pocket!

I was upset at how she voted out Lisa for no good reason whatsoever, but she is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I'm interested to see how she adapts to this format of fans vs favorites- I think it's bound to be an interesting dynamic, with half the contestants already known entities, with reputations for strength and strategy, and the other half mysteries.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I really don't like when shows are, or become, a battle of men vs women. This show has proven time and again women can win the $1 million on their own. I hope they bounce Ami before she can start that crap again.

Snoozin' on the beach

I liked her in her season until she got too full of herself towards the end. She'd be wise to lay low and let the big egos take each other out first. She's sharp-she sniffed out right away the possibility that a vote JFP might be a decoy ploy. She was ready for it even though Peverti did nothing beyond talk about her big plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast