+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikey B - Micronesia

Re: Mikey B - Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2772246;
    Thinking maybe he comes from money...prep school, drop out from a private college, able to pay to study acting despite no visible means of support. So he's finished one film...so has one of my kids while holding down a 'real" job...and who knows how long the film is, 10 min.?
    On the plus side, he is cute...my first thought was Jack from LOST but Halpert's brother is even better.
    So, Miss_Griss, what was he like? Nice?
    We didn't talk a bunch, because I was mostly catching up with his girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen for a long time.

He was nice--very friendly, courteous, well-behaved, easy to talk to, etc.--all qualities that impressed me since I'm old enough to be his mother, and it's always nice to meet a young person who treats someone who's older like they're still worth knowing.

I don't think he comes from money, but I could be wrong. I think he's from Watertown, which is a blue-collar town. I read somewhere that he was a quarterback at Northeastern, so I'm guessing he had a scholarship. Maybe he had a scholarship to the prep school, too.

Or he could be a millionaire. I know nothing. I only met him once and spent a couple of hours hanging out with him.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2780297;
    We didn't talk a bunch, because I was mostly catching up with his girlfriend, whom I hadn't seen for a long time.

He was nice--very friendly, courteous, well-behaved, easy to talk to, etc.--all qualities that impressed me since I'm old enough to be his mother, and it's always nice to meet a young person who treats someone who's older like they're still worth knowing.
    I don't think he comes from money, but I could be wrong. I think he's from Watertown, which is a blue-collar town. I read somewhere that he was a quarterback at Northeastern, so I'm guessing he had a scholarship. Maybe he had a scholarship to the prep school, too.

Or he could be a millionaire. I know nothing. I only met him once and spent a couple of hours hanging out with him.
    OK, I definitely like him now---that's a very good quality! And maybe he dropped out of college because he got injured and lost his football scholarship....

Well he had me at Boston.....
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

okay I officially like him I think he'll go far, what was interesting is in the opening montage, I notice that Ozzy is wearing the same shirt Mikey B is currently wearing....weird?

He isn't making anyone angry and he seems like he COULD be funny if given the right crowd.

I'm all in on Mikey B!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV;2782215;
    Well he had me at Boston.....
    Me too, Ginger....ah, Boston Rob, I miss seeing you on my tv!
    *ducks and hides*

FORT Newbie

Mikey b to win. He is cute, tall, funny, and I love that boston accent.

The look on Mikey's face was priceless when Mary got voted off--I think his mouth hung open from the time her name was mentioned until she had entirely left the council area.
    Mikey seems like a doofus to me anyway, what with calling himself Mikey B at his age, and the stupid ticket stub tattoos. . Go away fast, please.
    I think this dude will self destruct anyway pretty soon.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2795903;
    The look on Mikey's face was priceless when Mary got voted off--I think his mouth hung open from the time her name was mentioned until she had entirely left the council area.
    Mikey seems like a doofus to me anyway, what with calling himself Mikey B at his age, and the stupid ticket stub tattoos. . Go away fast, please.
    I think this dude will self destruct anyway pretty soon.
    What? Another fast-talking city dude who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and can't believe it when they don't do what he says? Self destruct? Inconceivable!

I agree the look on Mikeys face was priceless - He was in total shock

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2795903;
    The look on Mikey's face was priceless when Mary got voted off--
    It was the look after Mary got her third vote that had me in stitches. I've watched it several times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast