+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joel - Micronesia

Re: Joel - Micronesia

OK, I'll have to admit it--nice play by Joel. He's a lot smarter than he looks, for certain. I loved the way he shot self appointed chief Mikey down. I don't think he's enough smarter to keep him around for very long, though unless the rest decide they need his muscles.
    Last edited by queenb; 02-15-2008 at 08:06 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I commended him until I saw he voted for Tracy. What an idiot. It's hard to imagine this won't come back to bite him on the ass.

I personally think he's a big dumb idiot. I hope he get's voted out soon and I hope James takes him down in the next challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2796393;
    I hope James takes him down in the next challenge.
    Ooo... I like that idea.

I saw his vote for Tracy as another try at strategy. He can truthfully say to Mikey that he didn't vote for Mary, and can play dumb that he "voted for the wrong person" by voting for Tracy instead of Chet. I may be giving him too much credit, though.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2796402;
    ..., and can play dumb that he "voted for the wrong person" by voting for Tracy instead of Chet. ...
    Tracy, Chet...it doesn't matter. Either one of them was the wrong person. He was supposed to vote Mary. Heck, it was even his plan. It'll be interesting to see how he explains his way out of why he voted Tracy and not Mary. If he comes out of this unscathed, then I'll give him credit, but I'm inclined to think he shot himself in the foot all around.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

My theory is he might tell the other 6 he voted for Tracy just to test their loyalty and didn't want to be the lone vote for Mary in case they all weren't with him. Of course he could also play it to Mikey and Jason that he kept his end of the bargain and deny he had anything to do with Mary getting ousted. I'm guessing Joel is considering himself an asset to his tribe because of his strength and may figure no matter what, he won't be going home regardless if they don't trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2796402;
    He can truthfully say to Mikey that he didn't vote for Mary, and can play dumb that he "voted for the wrong person" by voting for Tracy instead of Chet.
    Mikey B. is the least of his problems. As Tribal Speak mentioned in another thread, he's now betrayed 6 people who he talked into voting for Mary. He's either an idiot or a freakin' genius. I'm thinking the former.

I was waiting for the double-blindside, where the Oldies had talked to Mikey and quietly setup a backstab of Joel.

That would have been even cooler.

Kathy and Chet must be so relieved that the Younguns have decided to murder each other. If they survive to the merge, they can link up with the Favourites Oldies... Cirie and Yau.

FORT Fan

Personally, I dont see many of these fans lasting much longer. The faavorites seem to have a huge advantage especially now that both Chet and kathy must compete

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast