+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survivor DVDs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2732641;
    i'm re-watching australia outback's season right now ... jeff varner is a news reporter at our local tv station here in michigan and it's fun seeing him on my tv every morning while remembering him on survivor.
    Interesting that in that news story they don't even mention Survivor!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Thanks for that info! I was one of the rare ones who liked Africa, and also Marquesas was a good one. I don't really mind the no commentary, because the two DVDS I have (Borneo and AS), the commentary was pointless. I was disappointed for Borneo they only had Hatch, Rudy, and Gervase.

Really? The AS commentary is my favorite! The most interesting were the first four eliminees. It was slightly boring towards the end with the finalists' commentary, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

But no problem! I just want to make sure that fans buy the DVDs just to make sure that CBS does in fact release the other seasons (preferably Thailand and Amazon next).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123