+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 7 Recap - "Thoroughly Rogered".

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff
    Without sexual inuendo I have nothing JR.
    Yep, same boat.
    We're soulmates!

Well, I'm continuing my streak of being the last to arrive. Don't interpret my tardy response in a negative way, though. These recaps of yours are a highlight of my week!

With my usual disregard for duplicating anybody else, I offer my favorite quotes.

everyone’s looking at her the way her math teacher used to when handing back assignments
    ----
    So grab your crap and follow this map ("poon hound" was hilarious, too! )
    ----
    Heidi – Goodbye camp, you fat bastard.
    Butch – I’ll never forget this place (defining moment # 76,559) (my wife's favorite, too - absolutely hysterical!)
    ----
    or more horrifically, “the rest of their days…in the Amazon” ()
    ----
    Amazing what personal highs you can reach when you don’t weigh yourself down with the burden of ambition. ( Brilliant!)
    ----
    When something seems too easy, it’s probably Jenna or Heidi ()
    ----
    They smile the expansive, half-maniacal grins of two men totally unaware of how high their names are on the boot list
    ----
    No day 20?
    ----
    Jeff Varner makes a lightning fast phone call to Survivor HQ asking to have his picture removed from the ‘Contestant who did the most stupid thing for Peanut Butter” space on the memory wall. (I love your references to previous series! )
    ----
    He tries to lead the group in a quick rendition of The Barney Song
    ----
    Her hollowed out skull is home to two of the crazy-ass looking eyes I’ve ever seen. ()
    I actually had underlined ten other passages that I thought were very funny, but - believe it or not - I was trying to keep my list under control. Very, very well done, Fluff, as always. Thanks!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

good read Fluff! You guys all write great stuff. I wish I didn't always have to rush when I'm on here!

I like the ones Paulie posted.

And the whole post fluff was very good.
    thanks!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Must stop even though there were too many to count (or quote!)
    Freaking hilarious stuff.

Your goal was to make the merge? Christy does indeed look cheery. Amazing what personal highs you can reach when you don’t weigh yourself down with the burden of ambition.
    That would be Roger Dave, then you, then Butch.
    I’d like to buy a clue please Pat.

(cut to shot of Dave scaling a tree for seemingly no other reason that to annoy Rob)
    Naturally she looks to Jenna to back up this statement, who has a hard time remembering the last time she said no – to anything.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    WAAAAY behind. Frantically trying to get caught up. But hey, that's what teleconferences are for, right?

She clearly still doesn’t get it but everyone’s looking at her the way her math teacher used to when handing back assignments.

They really could have simply used a “mystery envelope” and then not had to cut out several hours of footage of Rob taking the opportunity to ask Jenna and Shawna if he could see their box.

Heidi – Goodbye camp, you fat bastard.
    Butch – I’ll never forget this place (defining moment # 76,559)

Shii Ann – Haha, they think they’re going to merge, but what’ll actually happen is that they won’t merge for a few more days. Brilliant really.
    Jiff – Ok guys, you’re going to merge.
    Shii Ann – Shit.
    (I had to pause a moment to let the tears clear from my eyes before continuing after that one Fluff!)

Hmmm, who’s going next? That would be Roger Dave, then you, then Butch.
    I’d like to buy a clue please Pat.
    (That was SO dead on! )

Forget that it’s rainy season, forget that they have a shelter to build, the tribe finally achieves harmony in the pursuit of keeping the beer as cold as possible for as long as possible, using an elaborate raincoat cooling system. Yeah, suck on that Ron Popeil.

Oh right Heidi, brilliant plan. That’s really … hmmm, actually that is a good plan – dammit. Jenna says they should vote off Roger first then turn their attention to the strongest of the remaining males. Dammit, that’s a good idea too.

Hmmm, a word of caution Roger. When something seems too easy, it’s probably Jenna or Heidi.

Of course you won’t Rob. You’ll have a burning sensation when you pee to act as a constant reminder.

Dave, who does not consider himself responsible for the moral well being of astronauts, proudly states he did.

Jeff Varner makes a lightning fast phone call to Survivor HQ asking to have his picture removed from the ‘Contestant who did the most stupid thing for Peanut Butter” space on the memory wall.

Heidi gets cozy with Dave, Heidi's gonna blow.
    Fluff, your recaps just keep getting better and better. Thanks for the laughs - they are sorely needed today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123