+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Recap - "Thoroughly Rogered".

I loved that pickle line and I was sure someone was going to quote it. How did I know it would be JR?!?!

Great job Fluff!
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Re: Episode 7 Recap - "Thoroughly Rogered".

Great job, Fluff! Excellent as always.

Originally posted by fluff
    They really could have simply used a “mystery envelope” and then not had to cut out several hours of footage of Rob taking the opportunity to ask Jenna and Shawna if he could see their box.
    ----------
    Heidi – Goodbye camp, you fat bastard.
    ----------
    Shii Ann – Haha, they think they’re going to merge, but what’ll actually happen is that they won’t merge for a few more days. Brilliant really.
    Jiff – Ok guys, you’re going to merge.
    Shii Ann – Shit.
    ----------
    Deena – it’s too close to the water. It’s swampy down there.
    Jenna – it wouldn’t be if you’d washed your undies twice daily as I suggested.
    ----------
    Oh right Heidi, brilliant plan. That’s really … hmmm, actually that is a good plan – dammit.
    ----------
    Hmmm, a word of caution Roger. When something seems too easy, it’s probably Jenna or Heidi.
    ----------
    Roger decides that the very best thing to do is to whack your machete against a piece pf wood for no apparent reason, hence waking everyone up. Mercifully they cut the footage where he “sprayed” every square inch of the shelter.
    ----------
    Next week on Survivor
    Heidi gets cozy with Dave, Heidi's gonna blow. [/B]

JR.
    Originally posted by Zhora
    I loved that pickle line and I was sure someone was going to quote it. How did I know it would be JR?!?!
    I think Fluff and I are on the same page

Fluff, I loved it so much, I put a line in my signature. You're fabulous, dahling.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by JR.
    I think Fluff and I are on the same page

Without sexual inuendo I have nothing JR.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Loved it, Fluff!

Shii Ann – Haha, they think they’re going to merge, but what’ll actually happen is that they won’t merge for a few more days. Brilliant really.
    Shii Ann – Shit.

Jiff – You will live out the rest of your days in the Amazon as one tribe.

Amazingly no one presses him for confirmation of whether he means “the rest of their days in the Amazon”, or more horrifically, “the rest of their days…in the Amazon”.

Instead of booting Dave first why don’t they Roger because he’s a woman hater and he’d never vote for a female if he is on the jury. Oh right Heidi, brilliant plan. That’s really … hmmm, actually that is a good plan – dammit.
    Jenna says they should vote off Roger first then turn their attention to the strongest of the remaining males. Dammit, that’s a good idea too.

Heidi is turning into a complete nutter. Her hollowed out skull is home to two of the crazy-ass looking eyes I’ve ever seen.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

A most excellent recap Fluff!

I know they've been quoted already, but I couldn't help it. I laughed so hard Fluff - again, my coworkers think I'm having a mental breakdown...

Nice try Rob, but it takes a lot more than that to get Jenna to drop her drawers.
    Heidi – Goodbye camp, you fat bastard.
    Butch – I’ll never forget this place (defining moment # 76,559)
    Shii Ann – Shit.
    Butch throws it to Jenna. Final confirmation, if it were needed, that Jenna loves the pickle.
    That will, apparently, be the “most incredible moment of his life and he’ll never forget it”.
    Of course you won’t Rob. You’ll have a burning sensation when you pee to act as a constant reminder.
    OMG Fluff, how do you come up with this stuff??

I challenge anyone to say they lost their dignity with that little display.
    You cannot lose what you never had.
    Did I point out they didn’t actually have to strip off, they could have just jumped off and got the treat anyway? I did? Good.

Heidi is turning into a complete nutter. Her hollowed out skull is home to two of the crazy-ass looking eyes I’ve ever seen.
    As opposed to Lex? He’s still number one on my “crazy ass looking eyes” due-to-starvation-on-camera” list. If I had a list, that is. I’ll stop talking now.

As Roger stands to leave, a “what the fuuuuuu………” look spreads across Dave’s face.
    It’s always amazing how the smartest of people can’t work out the simplest of things.
    Uh Dave, let me assist you here, some of the guys voted for Roger. Got it? Good.

As always, Fluff, your recaps are the best! Great job!

Just for that, you can have my mint…

Why thank you Apt.
    Please ensure it comes to me complete with spit trail
    "That's Numberwang!"

Will do!

How gross is that???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast