+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Todd - China

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Todd - China

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;2610613;
    Man, you really don't want to share the hidden immunity idol clues with Todd: that's apparently a death sentence!!
    I was thinking the exact same thing! Jaime is now the only one left besides Todd who even knows what is in the secret messages as a general concept! Watch out, Jaime!

FORT Regular

i bet he'll win if he keeps the pace of his game.

FORT Newbie

He is really crafty!! Smart character!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He looks like he's about a week away from looking like Courtney, but Courtney is a whiney sissy, and Todd will at least make a decent attempt. Don't know how long he will be able to hold up, though. His cunning is definitely his strong suite. Courtney is a rack of bones, and dumb...but not so dumb that she doesn't know to stick close to Todd.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brillant player. I really wasn't expecting him to be this much of a player. The plan to use Aaron was smart. I wonder what he'll do now. He has Amanda on his side and Courtney seems to be alligned with him as well. Denise also seems to get along with him. Sherea could be a useful ally as well, as she was an outsider on her old tribe. Can't wait to see his next move.

FORT Regular

i'm always curious what todd will do next... maybe next time it will backfire and coz his elimination.

Nik

I think the scene where Dave took him into the woods alone (to give him the HII clue) was kinda creepy. Oh and I wish Frosti was gay/bi so he and Todd could hook up. They'd be so cute!

todd for the win!
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2615650;
    Courtney is a rack of bones, and dumb...but not so dumb that she doesn't know to stick close to Todd.
    As it turns out, she is so dumb that she doesn't know to stick close to Todd.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Todd was shocked at her feelings of being an outsider. I think she feeds on that (and obviously little else) and does/says things to put herself in that position. Todd can't count on her because of this, and she should go before JR, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread