+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Todd - China

Re: Todd - China

In Survivor, anyone can be blamed for anything. Just takes a couple of people to target you, start the subtle wispering and appeal to enough people's righteous indignation (over anything) and a surprise vote will leave your head spinning. Sitting out too many challenges could give someone ammo at a later date. Todd just needs to make sure he does enough of everything - challenges, food gathering, boiling water, etc. and stayed tuned in to what the group is thinking.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are sitting him out because he is so small.

He's sharp and has great people skills. I'm liking what I see, so far.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2602553;
    They are sitting him out because he is so small.

He's sharp and has great people skills. I'm liking what I see, so far.
    yes Todd going to be one they do not give as much credit for brains as this small guy got .

they wish they used that brain before the shows over.

Todd is right in wanting to get James and Jean Robert out. They are starting to discuss pecking order. Once the big guys start talking like this they are about to take over the tribe. No one will want to vote them out because of the challenges, they'll add a couple of sacrificial lambs to their alliance, and they're good until merge. If Todd's team starts losing and voting, he could be in trouble if he can't get one or both out, or becomes their lackey until merge. And Jean Robert thinks that Todd is sharp and doens't trust him.

Todd is a sharp kid. He knows what he is doing and is very very good at analyzing everyone and how they are playing the game. His only drawback is his size and lack of athleticism. He can't help his build, but he probably should have done some weight training and become more physically fit to help him with the challenges.

FORT Fan

Actually, we dont know how athletic Todd is. He might be a great athlete, but in the challenges that have occurred, brute strenght and weight have been needed more than brains and a smaller body, hence the supposed weaknesses in Todd and courtney (Although I bet he can cut through a rope)

FORT Regular

yup. if brute strength will be based of the challenges then he'll be a goner in no time. but let's wait and see what will happened. maybe the lady-luck is on his side.

Everyone trusts him .. except John Robert. I have thought from the beginning he would go far!

He's actually really smart, a bit conniving sometimes. But I like how he play the game so far. I'm kinda rooting for him now.

Man, you really don't want to share the hidden immunity idol clues with Todd: that's apparently a death sentence!!

+ Reply to Thread