+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Todd - China

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Re: Todd - China

I can see why you'd say that, but I just didn't get that vibe off him. I got a manipulator vibe off him, and for some reason I liked it. Wow, that sounds really bad. But seriously, not only his interaction with JR, but later when he pushed the surfer guy, Aaron, into the leadership role basically without even asking anyone else what they thought, that showed his ability to manipulate a situation, to control it and seem like a bystander while making a lot of the calls himself - this is how I see him playing this game, and if he can pull it off, I'll be a happy camper!

I didn't think I would like him. But i really do.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

He was fairly amusing the other night. I think if he can keep his slyness from being so transparent, he might do well.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Sharp little bugger, that's for sure.
    I get the impression that everyone knows that he's a schemer, and want to join his bandwagon.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Still my favorite, but I was a little disappointed they sat him out of two challenges this episode. I tend to like my reality TV stars a bit more capable, so if he's a weak wussy, my "love" may end up fading a bit...

He is extremely deviouos. I like that in a Survivor. I hope he finds that Immunity Idol & doesn't tell the girl that gave him the clue.

I dont think smart people actually tell the world they are " smart ". Let's see how smart he is. Nothing he's done so far, was anything we havent seen on Survivor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by do_od;2591051;
    I dont think smart people actually tell the world they are " smart ". Let's see how smart he is. Nothing he's done so far, was anything we havent seen on Survivor.
    No but he's done it early and well, and now, by luck, he has yet another ally, Lesley.
    We don't really have an idea how good he is physically yet. He may be going along with them assuming he's no threat physically...it's a much safer place to be. Remember Ozzy, also smallish, would have been out if he'd ever lost because they all knew he was so good. Frosti's going to have that problem as well...and James.
    Plus some of the challenges are mental... I suspect he's definitely good at those. In that mudpit he could have drowned!

If you can sit out challenges, then great. You don't get the blame when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi;2591693;
    If you can sit out challenges, then great. You don't get the blame when you lose.
    I said the same thing while watching, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread