+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Todd - China

Re: Todd - China

He truly did study the game. Excellent answers, no apologies. He was able to seperate the game from friendships and be good at both. Congrats on the win, even though I was hoping for Amanda to win. Unfortunately, she's good at playing the game, but not at defending herself.

I just wanted to post this because I don't know when I'll have Todd's interview finalized, but when I talked to him this morning I did ask about his sister's miscarriage.

He says that it was genuine, and that at the time he tried to keep it private between himself and his visiting sister, but that JP just pushed and pushed for him to share whatever news he had just heard.

I'm not surprised JP didn't ask in the reunion show, because can you imagine how it would go?

JP: So, Todd, everyone wants to know if your underage sister really did have a miscarriage or if you were making that up.

Todd: No, it was real.

*crickets*
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Exactly, hep! I mean what is the subtext...your slut of a little sister got knocked up but luckily miscarried so her life isn't ruined? There's just no good answer here.
    And if Todd had been lying, unless he didn't HAVE a littler sister, what a total sleazebag....trash your little sister's rep why not? Would CBS want a winner like that?
    No way Jeff could touch that question, especially as he presumably knew the answer.

I loved his reaction to when he won.

It looks like Courtney won.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Both the women look happier than he does...maybe he's so overwhelmed at achieving his dream he's fighting back tears, or just blown away.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2731382;
    Both the women look happier than he does...maybe he's so overwhelmed at achieving his dream he's fighting back tears, or just blown away.
    I would think he's overwhelmed. If he wasn't, then I don't know what's wrong with him. Here he is, on the show that he's been a fan of since he was a teenager. And now he won it! Gosh, I would be so happy if I were him.

As an Amanda fan, even I have to admit the kid deserved it. He played a strategic game, and that's what the winner of a game like Survivor is supposed to do to make it to the top. Congrats Todd!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm thinking his initial reaction is shock and disbelief that he has heard his name. Kind of like, "Am I dreaming?" or "Am I still in the same dream that I have had for years?"

The other two look happier because they have nothing to get over....nothing to have to take in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He was close to tears. He was bawling like a baby when he ran to his family. That would be a cool moment.

Todd will be on Dr. Phil sometime this month. I didn't know he was struggling with alcohol addiction but hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Coming this November on The Dr. Phil Show! - YouTube

Wow, that is really shocking and so sad. I really liked Todd a lot on his season. Just goes to show you, having money doesn't necessarily mean your life gets better. Obviously there is pain in his life that he's trying to make with substance abuse. I really truly hope he gets help and can recover from this.

+ Reply to Thread