+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I'm doing the happy dance right now because Ashley is finally off my TV screen! Good riddance to her and her enhanced rack!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeTrees;2589879;
    Didn't she point straight to Dave when she said that? "I'll see you soon!"
    Yes, yes she did.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by bluecontacts;2589860;
    Sort of makes me want their tribe to lose immunity again so they can send Dave home next. lol.
    Me too. I do think that eventually the "leader" is going to grate on everyone and they'll send him packing. I thought I'd be happy with Ashley leaving but Dave really deserved to go. I think I could have tolerated Ashley awhile longer.

I'm really, really enjoying this season so far. The challenges and cast are great and I haven't had the urge to want to flip and see what else is on and just tune in at the end to see who went home.

Ok, you know the rainstorm is bad when it drowns a frog.

West Coast is on...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2589685;
    Can't stand Dave. Preachy idiot.
    They sure don't look too thrilled with Dave's "pep talk". They all look pretty pitiful soaking in the rain. Hope they can get some shelter made.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2589685;
    Can't stand Dave. Preachy idiot.
    Ugh, I completely agree. Dave is rapidly climbing my list of most annoying reality show contestants. I think he just leapfrogged Omarosa and is moving in on Jade from ANTM.

I never understand why virtually everyone is irritated/annoyed at 'the leader' back at camp and complain during 'tribal therapy'... and then do something different once they pick up that marker and the parchment.

Do they want to keep an 'easy target' around, or does Dave really have them believing that he knows what he's doing? Stupid tribe! PLEASE VOTE HIM OFF.

The reward challenge was really exposed.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2589722;
    Why do they have to do what the "leader" says? If they see that something needs to be done, why not just go ahead and do it?
    I thought for sure the girls would just find a secluded place and build a fire, but did they...NO...
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fanatic

I think I am watching a different show. Yeah Dave may be annoying but it comes with the territory--Leader==constantly having to suggest, cajole, demand, explain etc. everything to the always plentiful whiny, lazy, complaining non contributors. Did nobody notice that they were able to have a fire right away at their rain drenched site because of Dave's fire pit? Didn't someone say at Tribal Council "when they wake up every morn there is wood for the fire, thnx to Dave"? He may have crapped out at the immunity challenge but overall, they would have been insane to vote out one of their three men. Hope Sherea (boo hoo) took good notice of the vote (5-2) and realize she alligned herself with the (unanimously chosen) eliminated player.

Bottom line ... the teams are once again physically lopsided (James==TWO people), and barring a switch up of teams or a mental puzzle the stronger team fails at, this is looking like another several episode slaughter.

+ Reply to Thread