+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jaime - China

LG.

Re: Jaime - China

I disliked her more than Courtney in the last episode. I didn't know that was even possible. I was hoping that James and Aaron would have pointed out to Erik that he wasn't included in Jaime and PG's plan, and he worked his hardest to win that challenge, all for nothing, and that he'd be better off sticking with Aaron and James, winning challenges, and ditching the losers. But alas, James was so shocked that they actually threw the challenge on purpose, he didn't get around to winning over the third vote. And Aaron was so convinced he was safe he didn't even try either. Pathetic. I really hope there is another tribe switch next week that saves James and that it comes back to bite Jaime in the end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular

I could not help but keep laughing when she was on the screen trying hard not too laugh! She's just too darn cute

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2622969;
    I disliked her more than Courtney in the last episode. I didn't know that was even possible. I was hoping that James and Aaron would have pointed out to Erik that he wasn't included in Jaime and PG's plan, and he worked his hardest to win that challenge, all for nothing, and that he'd be better off sticking with Aaron and James, winning challenges, and ditching the losers. But alas, James was so shocked that they actually threw the challenge on purpose, he didn't get around to winning over the third vote. And Aaron was so convinced he was safe he didn't even try either. Pathetic. I really hope there is another tribe switch next week that saves James and that it comes back to bite Jaime in the end.
    Jeff did mention they had made certain assumptions so I hope that was a clue that things might change next week.
    Zhan Hu were collectively too thick to consider that Fei Long might be taking two of their members. They all seemed to think they were just being given a numerical advantage because, well, just because

I really didn't like this twist because it put the people chosen at such a disadvantage.
    They should only have done a twist like this is the tribes were at six/six and then three people should have been switched.
    Admittedly they've done something similar during season three, but those switched volunteered and didn't know they were being switched until they reached the other camp.
    "That's Numberwang!"

WOW! I just watched, and I am shocked! PG...Bold move...and Jamie, well...I hope she is trusting the right person to follow. ANY twist in the game could put them up sheet creek without a paddle!!!

Interesting...very interesting

It really was her episode this week.
    So cheerfully and sweetly murdering her enemies.

To those who are disgusted with her, hey, it's a game.
    And her & PG's assessment of the situation was completely right. Aaron and James have to go. So do it with a smile.

FORT Regular

following her instincts may help her win the game... tho, it's too early to tell

I don't know why Jamie is getting all the credit / blame (depending on perspective) for the idea to throw the challenge. PG is the one that came up with it. Jamie was just the more obvious one about throwing it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2628839;
    I don't know why Jamie is getting all the credit / blame (depending on perspective) for the idea to throw the challenge. PG is the one that came up with it. Jamie was just the more obvious one about throwing it.
    That's what I mentioned before.I thought about that for a while.
    Maybe it's because she is prettier and has a bound with a guy

LG.

the difference between PG and Jamie in the last episode was that PG used some discretion and didn't make it obvious (or ADMIT AT TRIBAL COUNCIL) that she threw the challenge on purpose to get rid of Aaron and James. PG had the common sense (or maybe lack of chutzpah) to take a dive on the challenge in a subtle enough way that it wasn't blatently obvious. PG's approach accomplished the same thing, but wouldn't have necessarily marked both of them as people willing to throw a challenge, which in this game may alienate other players (future jury members) and may not play well with the viewing audience (for those who are using this show as their "audition" to launch their career). Of course it could have been a brilliant move, to laugh in James and Aaron's faces while intentionally throwing the challenging and voting them off, as it might win her some "gameplay" respect from other players and I think already has won her some tv fans do to her bold move. For my part, though, that "boldness" and rudeness was completely unnecessary to obtain the goal of voting out the competition. She could have just as easily have followed PG's lead and make it less obvious - after all, they are traditionally the weaker team - who would expect them to win anything. To be so "in your face" about "we're doing this on purpose, and there is nothing you can do, ha ha ha ha neener neener boo boo" is a new low (or a new high, if that is your thing) for this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

AND it could lead to James outing their gameplay at the next meeting of the two tribes... and some kind of ghastly stand off where neither tribe competes. Dumb. Much better to have been quiet about it, as well as less rude.

+ Reply to Thread