+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jaime - China

Re: Jaime - China

The strategy is still questionaable at this point. Good or bad is yet to be determined. Her behavior while throwing the challenge and afterward is what was so horrible.

Didn't have an opinion about her until last night ~ I can't stand her. Run Eric, run as fast as you can. She didn't even feel close enough to Eric to include him in on her and PG's little plan. She is not trustworthy. Eric please don't give up your virginity on her.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fan

I think that Jamie and P.G.'s little plan would have been a lot better if the one who had gone to thier tribe and had left had been jean Robert.

I still like her, but I'm starting to question her following her actions last time. I'm still a little confused about her and PG's plan. I can understand wanting to help Frosti, but why Sherea? She said herself she was the outsider and probably would have gone if they lost without a twist. James was an outcast as well and they could have used him for an extra vote at merge, but I think it's too late for that now. It also worries me that she didn't tell Erik, her supposed closest ally, about their plan beforehand. I guess we'll have to wait and see with her.

FORT Regular

i really don't know if it's still part of her game plan

I have no idea why people say throwing the immunity was "Jaime's" plan.It's actually PG brought out the idea initially.risky and smart but I wonder it works..
    It's unfair for Aaron though,he's hardworking and tried his best to win every challenge,too sad he's voted off,the twist wasn't cool.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nimbusJP;2621515;
    I have no idea why people say throwing the immunity was "Jaime's" plan.It's actually PG brought out the idea initially.risky and smart but I wonder it works..
    It's unfair for Aaron though,he's hardworking and tried his best to win every challenge,too sad he's voted off,the twist wasn't cool.
    Yes, it was PG 's plan. But her strategy may not go well because she included Jaime,

Jaime has no game face.

And you can't trust a woman involved with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2621578;
    Jaime has no game face.
    yep,I think Jaime could throw the challenge in a "respectful" way,I mean,at least she got to pretend she was trying to win the challenge,throwing a piece of puzzle on the ground was too obvious,and giggling at the tribal rubbed many people the wrong way,she should play the game more wisely.

FORT Regular

jaime's tactics are playing-off.

Could have been nervous laughter, in which case she really, really has no game face.

Took me back when jeff challenged her during TC and she called him "sir". Made me feel really old.

+ Reply to Thread