+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ashley - China

Re: Ashley - China

I think she's a head case. Too bad she had to go before someone boring (Sherea or Erik). She wore her show provided clothes well.

It's not fair to other people who don't resort to plastic surgery just to get attention.
    So what is a fair way to "get attention"? Wearing the latest fashions isn't fair to peopole who can't afford them. Being loud and obnoxious isn't fair to poeple with a sense of decency. Hair coloring and piercings aren't fair to people with common sense. Tall vs. short, thin vs. fat. Where do you draw the line? It's a tired arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2594493;
    Plastic surgery is similar to cheating. It's not fair to other people who don't resort to plastic surgery just to get attention. Plastic surgery reflects negatively upon a person's self-esteem (or lack thereof).

Yikes!!! Awfully judgemental of a remark. She's in the entertainment field, where so many men and women are having work done to themselves. It's free will, it's choice, and it's also then reflected back on society as a whole if we what we consider "perfection" is sought after by these people we call celebrities.

If people were not so quick to buy into these impossible standards of perfection, maybe the media wouldn't have such an easy time force feeding it down our throats.

I cannot stand wrestling nor was I sorry to see Ashley go although I would have preferred to see Dave go before her.

That being said, it would seem to me that the choice to have plastic surgey of any kind (breast enhancement, lift, or reduction, face or eye lift, botox, rhinoplasty, etc., etc., etc.) is a personal choice, hardly inviting ridicule and resentment.

I also despise piercings and tattoes, but it's not my business if someone else chooses to have them. Unless, of course, it's a child of mine who has not yet reached adulthood.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2595886;
    I cannot stand wrestling nor was I sorry to see Ashley go although I would have preferred to see Dave go before her.

That being said, it would seem to me that the choice to have plastic surgey of any kind (breast enhancement, lift, or reduction, face or eye lift, botox, rhinoplasty, etc., etc., etc.) is a personal choice, hardly inviting ridicule and resentment.

I also despise piercings and tattoes, but it's not my business if someone else chooses to have them. Unless, of course, it's a child of mine who has not yet reached adulthood.

Agree on all, and that includes your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2594542;
    Anyway, that's all I care to talk about boobs for one day. I'm glad Ashley is gone for loads of other reasons. First, I was afraid she'd get some sort of tropical infection in her lip where her posts created such a breeding ground for germs. Secondly, she was very annoying. She would act like a brat when Dave (annoying in his own right) would berate her. She should have just told him where to stick his giant rocks and built a fire that one day if she wanted to. No one is really rallying behind Dave as a leader, I don't think. I think they just wanted the two of them to shut up and decided to get rid of the pierced blabbing mouth first.
    Star! This cracks me up.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was it just my eyes, or did Ashley's chest look larger on the right than on the left? I would be miffed at my surgeon, for sure.

Her lip piercings reminded me of boar tusks. U-g-l-y.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-07-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

. . . larger on the right than on the left? I would be miffed at my surgeon, for sure.
    \

I doubt any surgeon would be held liable once a judge/jury was shown wrestling footage and how she cared for her investments after purchase.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Based on your interesting theory, shouldn't one probably be up in her neck, and the other on her hip?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456