+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley - China

Re: Ashley - China

Frankly, I won't be missing her at all! I was eager for her to be sent packing and now she's finally off my TV screen! Hopefully, other rack-enhanced women will get the message and not apply for any show in the future because this society has reached unbelievable lows with people resorting to plastic surgery.:nono

That is the one thing I will miss of her. Otherwise she was just a vapid drama queen, like Dave (who also has manboobs).

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2590514;
    Frankly, I won't be missing her at all! I was eager for her to be sent packing and now she's finally off my TV screen! Hopefully, other rack-enhanced women will get the message and not apply for any show in the future because this society has reached unbelievable lows with people resorting to plastic surgery.:nono
    I don't see how Ashley getting voted out is any "message" about boob jobs. She and Dave clashed, people decided to keep the (potentially) stronger player.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy;2590687;
    I don't see how Ashley getting voted out is any "message" about boob jobs. She and Dave clashed, people decided to keep the (potentially) stronger player.
    I think that most anything can be related back to a message about boob jobs or lack thereof in one way or another.

She had already lost so much weight it was becoming difficult to look at her. 39 days & Nicole Richie would have looked like Kirstie Allie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2590514;
    Her big boobs make her happy, and that's pretty much all that matters. Yeah, so everyone will look at them and be disgusted, but at the end, she likes them. I don't see what's so wrong about her getting plastic surgery or anyone else in the world getting plastic surgery. Fact of the matter is, people get plastic surgery to make themselves happy. Nothing bad about that.

I was a fan of Ashley's. I'll be missing her.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've heard a few rumors that All-Stars 2 will include people who didn't even make the jury and were out very early. Hopefully she'll be picked to be on AS2.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

And Ashley's being gone makes me happy; other than her nasty appearance, nothing about her grabbed my attention at all.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ashley's boob's had nothing to do with her being voted off. It was the fact that Dave has more muscles and worked a little harder than Ashley...that's what I think...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2591612;
    Her big boobs make her happy, and that's pretty much all that matters. Yeah, so everyone will look at them and be disgusted, but at the end, she likes them. I don't see what's so wrong about her getting plastic surgery or anyone else in the world getting plastic surgery. Fact of the matter is, people get plastic surgery to make themselves happy. Nothing bad about that.
    Plastic surgery is similar to cheating. It's not fair to other people who don't resort to plastic surgery just to get attention. Plastic surgery reflects negatively upon a person's self-esteem (or lack thereof).

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2594493;
    Plastic surgery is similar to cheating. It's not fair to other people who don't resort to plastic surgery just to get attention. Plastic surgery reflects negatively upon a person's self-esteem (or lack thereof).
    Or maybe her self-esteem is fine, but she wanted a big rack. People get plastic surgery from many reasons ranging from medical to emotional. Not all people who've had plastic surgery have low self-esteem. Though if I were Ashley, I'd have sued my plastic surgeon. They are too bulbous to even be sexy in my opinion.

Anyway, that's all I care to talk about boobs for one day. I'm glad Ashley is gone for loads of other reasons. First, I was afraid she'd get some sort of tropical infection in her lip where her posts created such a breeding ground for germs. Secondly, she was very annoying. She would act like a brat when Dave (annoying in his own right) would berate her. She should have just told him where to stick his giant rocks and built a fire that one day if she wanted to. No one is really rallying behind Dave as a leader, I don't think. I think they just wanted the two of them to shut up and decided to get rid of the pierced blabbing mouth first.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2594493;
    Seems to me that the way this is put is the person whose self esteem would be negatively affected is the other, dare I say jealous, person who is being treated un"fair"ly. I have one ear that sticks out further than the other. If I ever got any plastic surgery done it would be to correct that. I probably won't do it, but if I did I don't see how I would be treating other people unfairly by fixing one ear to match the other. It'd be my choice. If other people couldn't handle me having matching ears, well...that's their problem.

As for Ashley....I'm sorry to see her go. I would rather have seen Dave go for the reason that I'm curious to know if Ashley would have then gotten along with her other tribemates....or would she have moved on to confrontation with someone else? I don't like Dave, but I'm not so sure his confrontation with Ashley was all him. I guess we'll never know.
    Last edited by Tribal Speak; 10-01-2007 at 10:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast