+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley - China

Re: Ashley - China

I can't stand the majority of the WWE women, especially Ashley. She clearly had work done on her "rack", just like the majority of the WWE Divas did (though there are/were a few exceptions). If I were one of the castaways, I would do my best to make sure that Ashley would be the first one sent packing. I'm not particularly fond of women who have enhanced racks and I would feel much better if they were taken off of the TV screen sooner than later.

Ashley is one hot young woman. When WWE had Ashley and Maria on the cover and the inside of their magazine about three months ago I bought two. But I think she will last a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by lostintheozone;2554010;
    Personally, I wouldn't list being Danny Bonaduce's personal trainer anywhere near my resume....there is no way that could help you to get the next job....
    To be fair, Danny is very "buffed" up. If she got him that way, its impressive. He's actually TOO buff--sort of to the point where you think he had to be taking Steroids--but assuming that's not true it WOULD argue she knows what she's doing.

Him being one of the world's biggest a-holes would be unrelated.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In the previews she mentions that her body's losing muscle because of the lack of food. Now, would that happen if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she gets booted right away? Or is that something that can happen just because of her body type?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2560102;
    In the previews she mentions that her body's losing muscle because of the lack of food. Now, would that happen if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she gets booted right away? Or is that something that can happen just because of her body type?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I doubt they'd reveal too much too soon in a preview for a show that hasn't started yet. Then again, this is CBS. I'm not sure if her body type would have anything to do with it; usually the muscular types seem to have fared better in terms of not looking like skeletor half way through.
    If anything, I'd say she's just whining about being hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2560834;
    If anything, I'd say she's just whining about being hungry.
    I can see that being completely true. Can't really see her as much of a trooper.

To give you some idea of where she's coming from, the music on her myspace page is "Bad Ass Bitch" (Lunachicks).

BTW, her ms page goes by the name of ashleymizassaro. That may be the actual spelling of her last name before she trimmed it for the WWE. Anywho, she could certainly be interesting. Wonder if she'll keep her profession a secret like the "former NFL player" did last season, so as to keep the target off her back.

I think if there's even one WWE fan it will be impossible for her to keep her profession (or former profession as the rumours go) a secret.

She's definitely my fav. I hope she does well

Another one of my preshow favorites after watching the preview show tonight. She's funny but with a bit to her humor plus she's just plain interesting to watch and listen to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast