+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one sided competitions

one sided competitions

Do you think the Chuay Gahn will be decimated in the early rounds of immunity challenges like Marramu was last year?

I can really envision this happening with the poor player choices made by Jan.

How far down will their numbers drop till they add more players like last season?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I think there is a real risk of it happening, I don't think the challenges are one sided, but the teams are in terms of physical strength.

I wonder if a switch might come an epsiode later this year just to make the teams think there won't be one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thats what i meant.Even though the younger team is bickering and fighting they still show their dominance during the challenges making it very hard for the older team to even compete.

And now that Chuay Gahn has voted off 2 of their younger and physically fit players so soon it will be even harder for them to compete.

Hopefully the Chuay's will get a crack at a more cerebral challenge this week.
    I'm not saying the Sook's are less intelligent than the Chuay's, simply that I think the Chuay's would stand a better chance if the challenge was more mental than physical.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think this is the week for the gross eating competition.It is usually around the 3rd or 4th week so maybe they will have a chance.

Nah...this is the week where the infamous physical confrontation is supposed to occur. Maybe the food challenge will be next week...

I say don't count out the Chewing Gums yet...Remember the huge lead that they had in that first IC over the Soup Guys until Ghandia screwed her leg of the challenge up?

I don't think gross food is coming this week either.
    It usually comes in week two.
    I still think they'll do it, but I think the Producers are just trying to stir things up a little this year in lieu of the al new challenges we were promised.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Originally posted by lobeck
    ...Remember the huge lead that they had in that first IC over the Soup Guys until Ghandia screwed her leg of the challenge up?
    Exactly. I don't think it's been that one-sided, she blew the first one, and they were close last week.

I really hope they don't swap, I want to see them crash and burn.

Because the challenges are so physical so far, I'd like to see the food challenge just to boost the moral of CG.

With that being said, I hope they don't do it this week as I want Ghandia gone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    I saw Jiffy Pop on the CBS early show the week before the series premiered this fall and he had the "challenge writer" guy with him and they were blathering that ALL of the challenges had some mental aspect to them. I'm still trying to figure out the mental aspect of the swim the daisy pieces over IC from week 2. You need to be smart enough to swim towards you team?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast