+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 CBS clues

Episode 3 CBS clues

From CBS site:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

An incident between a man and a woman becomes explosive, as tribe members react differently to facts and rumors.

One tribe wins the help of two Red Berets--the equivalent of our Green Berets--who show the tribe how to make the best of everything around their camp, possibly gaining an advantage as better survivalists.

At a Challenge, tensions escalate, prompting a fierce confrontation between the two tribes.

Clue one is obviously referring to the Ted/Ghandia hoo har.

Clue two could be either tribe.

Clue three - perhaps Robb's choking of Clay leads the remaining Chuay men (Brian and Ted) to smack Robb down (wishful thinking)
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmm, good stuff.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Jed's too lazy to even fight with Robb.

Jed seems to be battling quite fiercely with Brian in the promos.

I think he is doing a "Sarah" and saving his strength for the challenges.
    Providing the tribe with clean water is obviously important, but as a strong young male he really should be able (and willing) to help out in a more physical way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm beginning to think that maybe Jed's too lazy to even fight with Robb.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jed's taking care of the water & food is really being taken for granted. If the "builders" didn't want to share their shelter with him, then maybe Jed shouldn't have shared his water & food with them. All jobs are equally important to the tribe. It just showed a lack of leadership & teamwork that specific tasks weren't assigned. Jed was only doing what needed to be done.

I agree, but it seems as though someone with his obvious strength should be utilised to help with the tasks requiring greater strength.
    The water hole is about 100 yards away and there is not much evidence that he's bought back a great deal of food for them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Apparently Jed's not taking care of food & water, though. He went out to gather food in the first episode, and didn't come back with anything. The rest of the gang went to get food in the second episode, and when they came back, Jed was resting, and hadn't even started any water boiling.

I have yet to see him actually gather food or water for the tribe. How is it being overlooked?

And from what I understand of the last Reward Challenge, each tribe does have a fishing net, just not that big of one. So, why haven't we seen them using it?

Originally posted by John
    Apparently Jed's not taking care of food & water, though. He went out to gather food in the first episode, and didn't come back with anything. The rest of the gang went to get food in the second episode, and when they came back, Jed was resting, and hadn't even started any water boiling.

I have yet to see him actually gather food or water for the tribe. How is it being overlooked?

And from what I understand of the last Reward Challenge, each tribe does have a fishing net, just not that big of one. So, why haven't we seen them using it?
    Off the top of my head, I can recall seeing Jed chopping up & cooking coconuts. I also remember seeing him fetching water. If I recall correctly, the others complained that he was getting water instead of helping build shelter. On episode 1, he was out in the ocean throwing the net around. Maybe he didn't catch anything & quit with the net. Maybe he goes fishing 10 times a day & they're just not showing it. Who knows?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast