+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst -- What do you think of him?

FORT Fogey

Jeff Probst -- What do you think of him?

I like Jeff, I think he is the best man for the job, and I'm not the only one. Mark Burnett has publicly stated it, so it must be so.

Date of Birth: 1962 Birth Place: Wichita,Kansas, USA
    Factoids:In 2001, Jeff named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine

Jeff started out as just another game show host. He then became the first big time Reality Show Host and Camp Counselor for Survivor. He shows off the dimples a lot when he smiles, but he can also ask the hard hitting questions at TC, and rarely masks his disdain for some of the Survivors (Robb and Heidi etc.)

What do you think of Jeff Probst?

FORT Fogey
    There have been way too many men that give khakis a bad name: Mussolini, Idi Amin, that Banana Republic-dressed bouncer that didn't believe I was 21, to name but a few.

Jeff, however, is an outstanding host and does khakis justice! I hold him in the same regard as Phil Keoghan and Joe Rogan, comfortably in the middle among my favorite hosts. Plus, I heard Jeff on a radio interview and he was so funny. He takes his Survivor job in stride with the right amount of schtick and professionalism.

I think I like Jeff because I believe that, secretly, he is exactly as he appears in Paulie's precaps.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I adore Jeff...I like him better every season.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Love him as the Survivor host. No one could replace him.

But of all reality hosts, I don't place him as high on my list as my absolute faves, Phil and Anderson!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    There have been way too many men that give khakis a bad name: Mussolini, Idi Amin, that Banana Republic-dressed bouncer that didn't believe I was 21, to name but a few.

Jeff, however, is an outstanding host and does khakis justice! I hold him in the same regard as Phil Keoghan and Joe Rogan, comfortably in the middle among my favorite hosts. Plus, I heard Jeff on a radio interview and he was so funny. He takes his Survivor job in stride with the right amount of schtick and professionalism.
    From beginning to end -- great!

I too love Phil K. After all he is host to the World's BEST Reality Show - The AMAZING RACE! (bring it back you people at CBS!)

Joe Rogan does do a great job on Fear Factor, a show that I have grown to like a lot and am not ashamed to admit it.

Note to BravoFan: YES! Anderson Cooper was fabulous, I miss him.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Note to BravoFan: YES! Anderson Cooper was fabulous, I miss him.
    I tune in to CNN to watch him as much as possible!
    He is SO sexy!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I used to love Anderson on the late late night ABC news (it had a stupid name, but he was just great) wish I had CNN to see, he is one sexy smart guy.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Jeff is getting better each season, with the questions he asks at TC. He askes the most appropriate question with a straight face.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I like Jeff.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast