+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst -- What do you think of him?

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I like Jeff and I love him hosting the final reunion episode. He was so much better at it than Rosie was.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Well Bravo, I don't find Anderson Cooper sexy myself but I think he was the best overall host of a reality show.

Jeff gets better and better though. He knows the game on a level that no one else does, and his work at the reunion show for Thailand was unparalled.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think Jeff's the best reality show host there is. I love it when he turns the screws on the contestants, like when he first told Ogakor they were getting their asses kicked.

And thanks for the mention, spegs. I love Jeff in the precaps because he's what I picture the real Jeff's uncensored id would be like.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I like Jeff. He's really grown into his job over the last 5.5 seasons. Wow, I remember how terribly "fakey" he felt during S1 - we used to laugh and laugh. Right around the middle of S3, though, he started to mature, and I've liked him more and more ever since.

He's now my second-favorite reality show host. Phil being first, of course (and that has nothing to do with the fact that I interviewed him by phone, and that he was exceedingly nice and funny).

I really like Jiff.
    He has certainly made this job his own.

I love the way he can barely mask his contempt on occasion.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I like Jeff, Survivor wouldn't be the same without him. Not my favorite (Phil still is), but he's about as good as they come.

Jeff should probably remain a little more neutral. He seems to favor certain contestants & pick on others. Sure that's entertaining for the viewing audience, but I don't think it's very fair to the players.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I've never noticed that. I think some players give him more material to work with, but other than that... .
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Jeff's pretty cool, I guess. He is one of the best reality TV hosts along with Anderson and Phil. But, Jeff never gets on my nerves. So, that's all that matters! He's cool with me!

Handsome, funny, smart...what more could you ask for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast