+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Fiji, 3/8 recap: Welcome to Junior High

Due to basketball, Tivo missed the last 15 mins of the show. I didn't worry because
    1) at that point Ravu had just lost again and I had very little interest in watching them vote out yet another member, and
    2) I knew I could read your fantastic recap! Thanks so much!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy;2274192;
    ...replace Ravu with characters from The Office. It would be a hell of a lot more entertaining. Iíd give Michael about one day before he got voted off.

Too bad he doesnít mean that literally. Thatíd be cool to see.

What is this, the junior high lunchroom? The movie Heathers? Being a bitch as a grownup isnít quite as cute as they might have thought it was in school.

Oh, good lord. Is she not going to invite them to her slumber party?

Lisi falls flat on her face, and I laugh the laugh of someone who believes in karma.
    I missed the show last week, but knew I could count on you, Lucy, to fill me in with your snark-infused recap. Excellent, as usual, friend.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for suffering through this lousy show, Lucy. You did a terrific job with the recap.

Welcome to Junior High

Welcome back to hell. Iím sure out there somewhere, someone is enjoying watching the same tribe get crushed week after week, but it ainít me, babe.

Apparently Anger Alone Does Not a Sumo Match Win

What is this, the junior high lunchroom? The movie Heathers? Being a bitch as a grownup isnít quite as cute as they might have thought it was in school.

Oh My God, I, Like, Totally Wear Eyeshadow Too!

He makes a third try with Boo, but he doesnít get it either. Then again, Boo is just dumb, so maybe heís not as mean as the women.

Lisi falls flat on her face, and I laugh the laugh of someone who believes in karma.

Sure they have the will. They just donít seem to have the ability.

I dearly hope Lisi and Stacy have to go live in the poor cave. Maybe Iíll catch The Office on reruns.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Crossing my fingers that next week's tribal switch will mean the show is at least half is good as the recap. Thanks for your hard work!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-20-2007, 03:06 PM
  2. 03-17-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. 03-12-2007, 07:26 PM
  4. 03-11-2007, 03:28 PM