+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot Picks 3/8 **Spoilers**

Boot Picks 3/8 **Spoilers**

Last week was another successful week for our fellow sites.
    Each and every one correctly identified the bootee.

I haven't kept up with the spoilers at all this season, so I'm not sure if TDT has some super spoiler information ...or if they just goofed.

Survivor Sucks
    Boot - Rita

Survivor Addicts
    RC- Moto
    IC - Moto
    Exile - Rocky
    Boot - Rita

Survivor Thoughts
    Boot - Rita

Survivor Blows
    Boot - Rita

True Dork Times
    RC - Moto
    IC - Moto
    Exile - (?)
    Boot - Rita (thanks veej )

Survivor Sucks MESS Hall
    RC- Moto
    IC - Moto
    Exile - Rocky
    Boot - Rita

Survivor Fever
    RC- Moto
    IC - Moto
    Exile - Rocky
    Boot - Rita

Survivor Shrine
    IC -
    Exile -
    Boot -

ACME Brain Trust
    RC- Moto
    IC - Moto
    Exile - Rocky
    Boot - Rita

Inside Pulse
    Boot - Rita
    Last edited by fluff; 03-08-2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: updated TDT's boot pick

Arghh.... it would be nice if the underdogs would win something. If this is right, this is a boring season.

Oh and Thanks Fluff!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Since Sylvia's been gone for a couple of weeks, I'd say that TDT will probably be correcting their pick soon. Someone goofed.

Snoozin' on the beach
    What a surprise, the tribe that has less than nothing continually losing to the tribe that has everything including the kitchen sink! The luxury camp twist is actually worse than the outcast idea.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There was a rumor of another Outcast tribe twist this season. So that may be why Sylvia is listed. But I doubt TDT is correct while the rest are wrong; you'd think at least one other spoiler site would pick up on that.

Considering Moto wins yet again, I'll be curious to see how Probst handles this luxury camp twist idea. I doubt the producers ever expected it would be this much of an advantage. It's probably asking too much that next season go back to Survivor basics like we had in season one.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-08-2007 at 05:01 PM.

True Dork Times now has:

RC - Moto?
    IC - Moto
    Exile - (?)
    Boot - Rita

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2271220;
    It's probably asking too much that next season go back to Survivor basics like we had in season one.
    If they ever do another All-Stars (as has been speculated for their final season before contract expiration) I hope they do something like this! Most of the contestants were so spoiled on ther respective seasons (compared to early seasons) that a situation like this might actually make it interesting....
    Last edited by remote_goddess; 03-08-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2271220;
    Considering Moto wins yet again, I'll be curious to see how Probst handles this luxury camp twist idea. I doubt the producers ever expected it would be this much of an advantage. It's probably asking too much that next season go back to Survivor basics like we had in season one.
    It's taking half the season for these bozos to realize their bright idea has s****** the pooch. It's circling the drain fast, they have to do something, anything, to change things. I can't imagine any person in their right mind thinking the luxury camp wouldn't be a gigantic advantage.

First and foremost they need to have a creative team that is actually creative. Second, get back to basics and stop the recruiting. Why are they recruiting people that don't even care enough to watch the show to begin with and expect drama? Third, casting an abundance of obnoxious people is not entertaining

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    what could they do? the season has ended, they can't go back and change it now.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Ugh! Same old thing with the debilitated team losing again. Thanks, fluff. I won't shoot the messenger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast