+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boot Picks 2/22 **Spoilers**

This one was predictable. Thanks fluff!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I can't believe Earl would be sent to EI again. Why would these idiots give the same person another crack at finding the idol? They don't know it's back at camp but they do know from past seasons that it has been hidden on EI. It makes no sense to give an already strong person another chance at becoming even stronger. They actually get fire (and water?) on EI-conditions that are better than being at camp. Does this mean he'll get another clue as to where it might be back at camp?

I think they should have further isolated Sylvia from her tribe and sent her to EI. She's already the late comer to any alliagnces that have formed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2252344;
    I can't believe Earl would be sent to EI again. Why would these idiots give the same person another crack at finding the idol? They don't know it's back at camp but they do know from past seasons that it has been hidden on EI. It makes no sense to give an already strong person another chance at becoming even stronger. They actually get fire (and water?) on EI-conditions that are better than being at camp. Does this mean he'll get another clue as to where it might be back at camp?

I think they should have further isolated Sylvia from her tribe and sent her to EI. She's already the late comer to any alliagnces that have formed.
    Shady, some of what you say makes good sense ... which is probably why you'll never be voted off Survivor ... common sense is not allowed.

I suppose Moto feels that EI will further weaken the strongest of Ravu, and they may not really know the tribal dynamics that have evolved at Ravu ... if they did saving the weak Sylvia would make Ravu vote off Rita. Not to worry, she'll be gone soon enough.

I would guess he gets clue #3.

First 2 clues:

Last edited by dawg; 02-22-2007 at 05:22 PM. Reason: to add clues
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Snoozin' on the beach
    They don't have to know tribal dynamics to know Sylvia is the late comer to the party. She was first exiled and everyone else had a 3 day jump to bond further and form alliances.

Personally I'd want to make the weak link even weaker for the up coming challenge. One person can and has dragged an entire tribe down at challenges. Plus if she is the weak link they suspect and will be booted, giving her a shot at the idol clue is fairly harmless. If she were to actually find it, it's still a win-win for Moto because Ravu would have to boot someone else other than the weak one-and if she doesn't find it, you've given Earl or any one of the others no opportunity at a clue

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks, Fluffster.

I won't even know who these people are until halfway through the show.

Looks like no one got the EI pick right this week. How odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12