+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor Live 2.16.07 - Erica

Survivor Live 2.16.07 - Erica

Another great episode of Survivor Live, even though the first segment was a little bit boring. But after that, I was enjoying the show. If you're a Survivor fan and you don't watch Survivor Live, you're really missing out. You should decide to tune in. And I really like Erica after seeing her on the web show.

Highlight #1: Dalton brings up the point that the Amazon is not on DVD, and he also says Jenna's mad at that fact. She confirms it's true. She also says that Africa (Ethan's season) is not on DVD. Then Jenna says Amazon is waaaaay better than Africa. Trying to throw shots at Ethan.

Highlight #2: At the very beginning, Dalton asks Erica is Macy Gray and her were seperated at birth. Erica guarantees that's not true.

Hightlight #3: It's time for Minus 10, and one of the things Dalton says is "what do you think of yourself when you watch yourself on TV." Erica kinda runs her finger through her hair and says "hair moisturizer."

Again, I have a few screencaps of the show, but remember that I took them with my digital camera. Don't expect the best caps from me.

Right after being asked if her and Macy Gray were seperated at birth

Erica talking

Fun fact about Erica

Our hosts: Dalton and Jenna

Probst's thoughts

Cheese!

Talking about Jeff's comments (I think)

Dalton asking Erica a question

The commercial that came on

Jenna showing everyone the little thing (I can never remember the name of those things) that was still on her bought shirt

Still showing it

Dalton responding to her comments

#7 was "Flaming Hot Cheetoes"

It looks like she's saying they were bad, but she's actually saying they're good

She's smiling because she was talking about her hair... just kidding; but she does have a nice smile

Jenna was saying "Tivo moment"

They were showing the clip where Boo gets hurt, and I don't know if you can see this, but Boo's nail is just nasty

On the phone: the person with the best name ever

They should really change the backround of this; we're not on Guatemala anymore

Thanks again CrossingGuard!

Kind of random, but since you mentioned Ethan, I just have to say that my mom is friends with Ethan's aunt Okay, I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2248017;
    Thanks again CrossingGuard!

Kind of random, but since you mentioned Ethan, I just have to say that my mom is friends with Ethan's aunt Okay, I'm done
    I don't mind the randomness.

And no problem A11Y7. But I don't know if I'm doing this next week since not too many people check it out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    More details, more details! What did Jeff say?

+ Reply to Thread