+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yau-Man - Fiji

FORT Newbie

Re: Yau-Man - Fiji

Yau man is just freaking awesome. He is also very good in the physical challenge against men half his age. I hope he wins it all!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Yau-Man is GREAT! I'd watch another "Survivor All Stars" if he was a contestant!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by WCHusky;2384962;
    Yau man is just freaking awesome. He is also very good in the physical challenge against men half his age. I hope he wins it all!
    I really do hope he wins but if Dreamz get's immunity in the final four I don't think he will be true to his word. I believe he will try and give Yau-Man the shaft.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I also heard somewhere that on a Dallas station that there was a promo where Julie Chen state's "We'll talk to Yau-Man winner of Survivor Fiji" on the morning show.
    Has anyone else heard this?
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 05-13-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Possible spoiler

It probably won't happen, but I'd love to see Yau-Man win both remaining IC's, guaranteeing him a spot in the final 3.
    I bet at the beginning of the season, noone would have thought that Yau would even be around now, never mind that so many of us want to see him win! (And if not, please God let it be Earl.)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Yau Man - you are probably the stongest player so far in survivor history. you are able to think outside the box and from your actions, you plan way ahead of time. Kudos and I hope yoou win!

who said skinny, older, asian guys cannot win challenges? you rock Yau!

It's really nice to see two strong Asian players Yul and Yau in the last 2 seasons of survivor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If Earl and YM are in the F2 (even if it's a F3 I don't think the other player will be a serious contender) can you hear their speeches?
    Both: My best move in the game? To ally with YM/Earl.
    YM: Because Earl is a big younger guy who's great at pulling other people into alliances because he looks like he can win immunities, even though he can't (has he?) win individual ones.
    Earl: Because YM is way better at this game than anyone realizes, even when he keeps winning and helping the team win because of his looks he stays UTR.
    Both: Because he's very loyal and smart enough to know loyalty pays, and because no one on earth would expect the two of us to team up.

He deserved to win. He was a Yoda-like guy who was just awsome. Dreamz ripped him off, but that was awesome how he stayed calm. He's cool.

FORT Fogey

And I'm sure he is not holding anything against Earl. Yau is smart enough to understand that it was Earl's best chance to win the million.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89;2389636;
    He deserved to win. He was a Yoda-like guy who was just awsome. Dreamz ripped him off, but that was awesome how he stayed calm. He's cool.
    The way he reacted made him more likeable IMO: "I'm 54 so I don't have testosterone poisoning my brain, and I can admit that I made a mistake." He acknowledges that it's also partly his fault for trusting Dreamz with such a huge thing. I wish he won. One of my favourite survivors ever.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Like the rest of you, Yau Man became one of my favorite Survivors ever. Third to Sally (Exile Island) and Michelle (Fiji). Disappointment dropped on my shoulders when he got voted off. Yau Man deserved to make the final 3. But in a game like Survivor, people who deserve to make it to the end always don't get there. Although I would have loved to see Yau Man win, Earl is also a good winner, and I'm glad he won.

+ Reply to Thread