+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Yau-Man - Fiji

FORT Fan

Re: Yau-Man - Fiji

Once again Yau-man saves the day. I am starting to really, really, really hope he makes it through to the end. In fact, I think the show would lose a lot of viewers if he is voted off.

How about a Yau-man fan club anyone?

Snoozin' on the beach

I love Yau Man but sadly I see him getting voted off. He's to well liked, played the game from the get go and has actually emerged as the dominant player in challenges. He has everything going for him and would win the million in a New York minute and that's why no one will want to take him to F2-they know they will lose to him. I expect him to get very far but not to the end. Someone will screw him over and from the looks of it Dre will probably be the person to do it. He's burning bridges as fast as he can-I don't see him stopping at Yau Man.

I take comfort in the fact that it won't be remembered as Survivor Fiji, it will be the season that Yau Man kicked a$$ and unless the winner is Earl, the winner will quickly be forgotten. YM has overshadowed everyone to such a gigantic degree. Michelle and Earl will get a good share of attention as well but it will be YM that gets the Lion's share-for a long time after the season is over

I agree, Shady. Yau-Man rocks! The reason I don't think he will win? Mookie. Mookie has made fun of him numerous times right before Y-Man performed in the challenges. He laughed at his technique's over and over, only to be shamed when Y-Man kicked ass. Mookie has had to notice that Y-Man isn't just fluff. Now...if only he were smart enough to share this info...the jury is still out on that one.

Yau-Man has to be one of the best survivors they have ever had! He kicks butt in challenges, he's able to really play to the cameras, and he's smart! I think he has totally made this season.

From the first moment when he was the only one able to open the box (with simple physics) until his torch is snuffed, because no one is actually stupid enough to take him to the final three. He is and will be the best that ever happened to Survivor Fiji!

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2329572;
    Mookie has had to notice that Y-Man isn't just fluff. Now...if only he were smart enough to share this info...the jury is still out on that one.
    Honestly, I don't think that he's really that bright enough to to realize Y-Man abilities. I think he's the typical dumb (but very good looking) jock that picks on and makes fun of people on their outward appearance on don't realize their true abilities.

I mean, for goodness sakes, he spilled the beans about the idol to Dreamz! Anyone with a quarter of a brain would realize this would easily stir doubt and mistrust in Mookie, Ed, and Alex.

This dude's awesome. I wish the final 3 would be him Earl, and Michelle. He's been playing a terrific game the whole time.

Yau-Man has to be considered the best player in Survivor history. He's extremely intelligent and dominates in challenges. That fake immunity idol was ingenious. GO YAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snoozin' on the beach

It's official: Yau Man is the greatest thing since sliced bread

I worship at the altar of Yau Man!!!

He's one of my favourite survivors ever! Sooooooooo glad he pulled out the idol last night! Go Yau!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yeah, I'm happy for him. In one night, he made a deal to hopefully get into the final 3, foiled Dreamz and Stacy's plot aganist him, and avenged his fallen friend Michelle. I hope he or Earl win.

+ Reply to Thread