+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joanna's chat

She didn't say it in those words but that was the gist.

CBS should print a transcript early next week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You know usually when a Survivor annoys me on the show I end up liking them more in their post-boot chats and interviews. Not Joanna though, I still don't like her.

I was irritated that the Early Show people did not bring up her conflict with Christy. I would like to know if that was an example of how she teaches kids at school to handle conflict.

Originally posted by lobeck
    Did anyone bring up all her "Gloooooooooooooooooooooooorys" and Halleluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuujahs"?
    She didn't, but there were quite a few in her goodbye messages that people posted.
    A lot of Amens too.

Dang, I missed the chat, but reading the following made me come up with my comments:

Originally posted by fluff
    Yes they did.
    She said that Christy had been making a lot of comments about her feelings toward the idol before Joanna responded to her.
    She basically said it was a heavily edited scene and Christy wasn't the victim they portrayed her to be.
    I think that JoAnne was trying to say that Christy made a lot of comments, just because Christy was trying to talk with Janet, to find out what happened the previous night. When Janet told Christy, Christy was like oh and so on, voicing her opinions, etc...

And then JoAnne decided to listen in on them, and got angry. She did not want to understand that it was a private conversation between them and that Christy has the right to her own opinions and expression.

Frankly, if I was in Christy's place, I would not have done any different from her, I would have said that it was stupid for her to overreact about the idol, etc... She just is a b/$h, whether if she denies it or not.

Marc

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff

She basically said it was a heavily edited scene and Christy wasn't the victim they portrayed her to be.
    Ah yes poor Joanna, another victim of editing. She didn't really stick her hand in Christy's face, it was just a bad camera angle :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    JR.. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12