+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-Episode #4 Discussion **Spoilers**

Post-Episode #4 Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion of tonight's episode (3/6), which will air right after GW.

I was surprised that Christy joined with Jenna, Deena and Heidi in voting out Joanna.

I think they'll drop Christy like a hot potato if their's a switch or merge soon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh and how wonderful to have to hear Heidi going on yet again about how cute she is
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought it really sucked that CBS gave the IC away. They said on their site that the guys would feast on the fish they caught. So as soon as Jeff said the winner got to keep their fish, I knew they won. What's up with CBS spoiling their own show?

Originally posted by fluff
    Oh and how wonderful to have to hear Heidi going on yet again about how cute she is
    Yeah, she was pretty full of herself tonight.

I think it's a real shame as it takes the edge off the fact that she does seem to be be genuinely a good strategist.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll make the world pink Koko833's Avatar
    I'm glad Jonanna is gone. She was really annoying. I don't think Shawna will be of any help in the next episode.

I wonder how the refridgerator is powered? It's good that the guys will have some place to store some of the fish. I wonder if they get to keep the bait from the challenge?

I'm glad the guys are winning some stuff. I was definitely rooting for them. The girls are just bugging me. Heidi's talk of how attractive Jenna, Shawna, and her are is starting to piss me off.

Also, I think I'm starting to develop favorites on both tribes. I'm finally getting used to the people.

Poor JoAnna!! Yeah girl...I'll be missing your...

GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYY

No! :nono

I thought we actually caught a glimpse of the real JoAnna at TC. She seemed nice enough.

Originally posted by jodaar
    I thought it really sucked that CBS gave the IC away. They said on their site that the guys would feast on the fish they caught. So as soon as Jeff said the winner got to keep their fish, I knew they won. What's up with CBS spoiling their own show?
    I don't know what the hel is going on with Survivor ovetr the past couple of seasons.

There are clearly insiders feeding the boots to some sites each week, there's just no way they would be that accurate in their predictions without some inside help.

CBS allowed the cast to be leaked days before the official announcement (as they had done with S4) and now they're giving IC results away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast