+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Yul - Cook Islands

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes;2154480;
    Yul is definitely my favouite contestant this season

How great was that when he got all academic during the challenge?
    I thought that was SOOO cute. Then he said something like "now I'll never get another date again"...if he only knew.

I didn't really like him at the begining (or Ozzy...or Jonathon) and now they are my favorites. I really like the way this season is turning out.

Yul's great. I hope he wins. In any case, he's very smart, and that will likely end up making him a good living regardless.

He's had great strategy, and is trying to make the most of having the Idol, playing off Jonathon's insecurities, allying with Becky, but not being overemotional in his choices, etc. Unless others ally to vote him out, I think he stands a good chance of winning. And he seems like a good person too - playing the game, but without any malice.

Oh, yeah! Parvati said "Smart= SEXY!!" We Love you YUL!!

Some screencaps of Yul.

Snoozin' on the beach
    hachi-wawa! You could bounce a quarter of that 6 pack. I find it impossible to believe he ever has a problem getting dates.

Thank you, Brandy. Yul is very quickly becoming my most favourite Surivivor, ever, in spite of this dreadfully dull season. You have to love a guy with such apparent integrity, intelligence, and yes, a very impressive six-pack.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

You're welcome, AJane. I'm a big Yul fan, too. I hope that he wins it.

Yep, when I saw how he looked in the (paused) still frames, it inspired me to start snappin' some.

I'm rooting for Yul too. I don't know if he's really as great as he seems or just getting a good edit, but I'm heartened that maybe someone who actually plays the game and has integrity can win this time around.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Yul in People's Sexiest Men Edition

Yul has made People's Sexiest Man Alive issue that came out last week!

I do think he has integrity (as well as smarts). I like his human side, too. I liked how he ducked his head and blushed a bit at Parvati's compliment while they were all on those poles.

Abbycat: That's right...Hmm, I wonder if that means he's won? I remember betting on Richard Hatch to win the first season because I noticed he'd had some type of 'work' done and lost a ton of weight (after taping/before announcement). Anyway, of all the attractive male castaways it's interesting they chose Yul.

+ Reply to Thread