+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

  1. #1
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272

    Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

    I'm new here (hi, everybody ) so I hope it's OK for me to start a new thread So, which Survivor do you like the least??? (I really wanted to do a poll, but I couldn't figure out how to do one, so I'll try to keep count) For me, it's a toss-up between Perverti and Adum, but since this is really a poll and you only get one vote (which is hard, in this case, because there are so many idiots to choose from), I'm giving my vote to Perverti, with Adum a very close second.

  2. #2
    Snoozin' on the beach
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    I agree with your top 2, they're mine also.

    Tough choice but I vote Perverti. Jughead is dumb as a turnip but there's nothing he can do about it to change that. The Pole Dancer could do something about being such an obnoxious person

  3. #3
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2173481;
    I agree with your top 2, they're mine also.

    Tough choice but I vote Perverti. Jughead is dumb as a turnip but there's nothing he can do about it to change that. The Pole Dancer could do something about being such an obnoxious person

    It really is a tough choice, because you have Candass, too, and Nate is also a moron

    Adum really does look like Jughead, with those ears and the hat

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    35
    in the game Adam

    outside the game Nate

    add JP and Billy and Jenny

  5. #5
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by here_say;2173526;
    in the game Adam

    outside the game Nate

    add JP and Billy and Jenny

    I agree with your outside the game choices, except for Billy (and I did like Nate in the beginning, until he started acting like a horse's ass). I kind of felt sorry for Billy. He seemed like a nice person and I thought he got a raw deal from his tribe.

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2173547;
    I agree with your outside the game choices, except for Billy (and I did like Nate in the beginning, until he started acting like a horse's ass). I kind of felt sorry for Billy. He seemed like a nice person and I thought he got a raw deal from his tribe.

    Probably didnt come across in the post (entirely my fault), meant more those who i disliked inside the game but have been voted of now so not really including post show interviews and stuff..

    re: Billy, i always dislike the players who get caught up in portraying themselves as the outsider.. billy ostracized himself and he just bugged... im sure hes a nice guy though in real life.

  7. #7
    Snoozin' on the beach
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2173547;
    I agree with your outside the game choices, except for Billy (and I did like Nate in the beginning, until he started acting like a horse's ass). I kind of felt sorry for Billy. He seemed like a nice person and I thought he got a raw deal from his tribe.
    I'm reserving my outside the game choice until Jughead and Pole Dancer are gone. For all we know they could be even worse than Nate after they get the high heel next

  8. #8
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by here_say;2173549;
    Probably didnt come across in the post (entirely my fault), meant more those who i disliked inside the game but have been voted of now so not really including post show interviews and stuff..

    re: Billy, i always dislike the players who get caught up in portraying themselves as the outsider.. billy ostracized himself and he just bugged... im sure hes a nice guy though in real life.

    No, I knew you what you meant--people who you didn't like while they were in the game, and who are now voted out

    I see your point about Billy, but I kind of think that Ozzy ostracized him more than he ostracized himself. Ozzy has a real mean streak, which he has demonstrated more than once

  9. #9
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2173551;
    I'm reserving my outside the game choice until Jughead and Pole Dancer are gone. For all we know they could be even worse than Nate after they get the high heel next
    I have a feeling that Perverti will remain my most hated player both inside AND outside the game. You really can't fake that obnoaious sense of entitlement

  10. #10
    Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,096
    Teeth is the one I like the least. She is manipulative, a liar, and naive. Even when Jon told her about Yul having the II, she refused to even consider it. When Yul showed her, she said "it looks authentic." Do you need any more proof than that honey?

    Now out of the game, Nate is another of my least favorite players. In the real world, I doubt he would make something of himself. He seems ignorant and very unprofessional. Moreover, he fell into Teeth's web.

    I do like Jenny. I believe she was given a bad edit in the game. I can imagine that every decision she made and the way she thought was from a fairness perspective. When she voted out Cristina, she didn't think it was fair to get blamed for spilled octopus when she wasn't there or the fact that she was bossy. Brad didn't seem like he would be loyal to her or the other tribe members so it would be fair for him to be gone. Although she liked Rebecca, Rebecca was not good at challenges and Jenny probably thought it would be fair to get rid of her so they could win challenges. How was she to know the merge would be soon?

    JP I didn't much like either because he seemed "entitled".

    Billy I did like because he seemed genuinely sweet and wanted to help. The only reason Ozzy consipired was because he felt better than Billy. I use to dislike Ozzy for this but he has been redeemed in my mind. But it's not like Billy was weighing them down in challenges. Even when the Aitu tribe threw the challenge, they were so good and almost beat Hiki.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.