+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2174634;
    Oh, hands down, TERRY!

Wait a minute...this season?? Sorry. Ummm....

Gotta go with Adam/Parvati/Candice, with Candice and Adam leading the pack slightly. Seriously, the two of them creeped me out with their smacking on each other and their boorishness and complete ignorance of how badly they came across. Nate ranks right up there too. I didn't mind him in the beginning but his attitude was really ugly IMO.
    Poor Terry And I, too, wonder why the Raros didn't realize how negatively they were coming across. I would have been embarrassed to realize that I was making a complete horse's ass of myself on national television

FORT Fogey
    This season? Without a doubt, Horse Teeth. From the first time she flashed those teeth in what I can only assume was an attempt to mimic Mr. Ed talking, I've disliked this girl immensely. Then she started talking and I knew my first impression wasn't wrong. She just disgusting and stupid. She makes me as sick as Heidi and Jenna whenever they got screen time (and I don't want to tell you all how sick I became when they took off their clothes for food!!! I would have given them a million dollars just to put the clothes back on, if I'd been Jeff!!)

FORT Newbie
    I have to pick 2 - Perv & Candass.

The "Jenna / Heidi" thing reminded me - Did anyone see Perv & Candass in US Weekly? It was a "naughty & nice" thing for holiday wear.

Puke.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pj&otto;2175075;

The "Jenna / Heidi" thing reminded me - Did anyone see Perv & Candass in US Weekly? It was a "naughty & nice" thing for holiday wear.

Puke.
    Geez, and I had so enjoyed that lunch going down. Not so much coming back up!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by pj&otto;2175075;

Puke.
    I didn't see it but what who was the maker? I want to be sure never to buy a product from them again. Any company that chooses the classless Hypocrite and classless Bimbo to hawk or push their product has questionable business sense and no taste.

I know I'm probably going to be in the minority for this one, but please read through and tell me if you can see what I'm talking about.

There's a reason to dislike just about everybody this season, and very basic reasons at that. Ozzy for his mean streak. Parvati for her two-dimensionality. Adam for his sub-80 IQ. Nate for his ADD-like moments. JP for his smugness. Billy for being a lazy troll. Brad for his naivete and inability to actually play the game. Cao Boi for his freaky-deakiness (and really, really dumb name.) Jonathan for, well, just being Jonathan. The list goes on and on.

To me, however, one survivor stood out in the most negative of senses. I felt this person had a deeply, deeply nasty nature that was only touched upon while on-air. When she was voted out, I exhaled a huge sigh of relief.

I'm talking about Jenny.

First off, the woman smiled exactly once the whole time she was on camera. Whenever it was her turn to speak, something negative, critical or blameful always spilled out. Nothing was ever - ever - Jenny's fault.

In fact, the thing about me that disturbed me the most was her propensity to pick one sacrificial lamb and go after them with ruthless efficiency. True, she never did it as openly as Ozzy's aggravated assault of poor, hapless Billy. But that makes her all the scarier in my book. Roll back the tape and you'll see her methodically go down the line, targeting one person after the next. Starting with JP and finishing with Rebecca (who was booted just before Jenny got the axe herself), Jenny seemed to always be orchestrating the demise of whomever was next on the hit list. She constantly had someone in the crosshairs, and as soon as that target was gone, she was immediately picking on someone else.

I feel the worst example was her treatment of Cristina. Sure, Cristina had a few abrasive moments... but she wasn't nearly the offensive, impossible jerk that Jenny cracked her up to be. I truly believe that Jenny was simply threatened by the presence of another strong-minded woman and for that, she became the harbinger of all the tribe's ills.

I also feel her exit interview, nasty and full of blame as it was, was indicative of this woman's character. She never for a moment stopped to think that it may have been her own actions that got her ousted. Nope, it was already somebody else's deficiencies that she was targeting and she wasn't even in the game anymore.

For all this: Jenny gets my vote for least likeable. And in this season, that's saying a helluva lot.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Jenny was probably my least favorite too. Just bad vibes.

FORT Fogey
    Ozzy lost points with me with the ill-fated plan to hide the food, but I still like him, even though he hasn't done anything as far as the game goes to impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2175049;
    This season? Without a doubt, Horse Teeth. From the first time she flashed those teeth in what I can only assume was an attempt to mimic Mr. Ed talking, I've disliked this girl immensely. Then she started talking and I knew my first impression wasn't wrong. She just disgusting and stupid. She makes me as sick as Heidi and Jenna whenever they got screen time (and I don't want to tell you all how sick I became when they took off their clothes for food!!! I would have given them a million dollars just to put the clothes back on, if I'd been Jeff!!)

Well, well, it looks like we finally agree on something I really, seriously can't stand this chick (and yes, I, too have flashed on Heida and Jenna several times this season while watching Perverti's antics.)

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;2175199;
    I know I'm probably going to be in the minority for this one, but please read through and tell me if you can see what I'm talking about.

There's a reason to dislike just about everybody this season, and very basic reasons at that. Ozzy for his mean streak. Parvati for her two-dimensionality. Adam for his sub-80 IQ. Nate for his ADD-like moments. JP for his smugness. Billy for being a lazy troll. Brad for his naivete and inability to actually play the game. Cao Boi for his freaky-deakiness (and really, really dumb name.) Jonathan for, well, just being Jonathan. The list goes on and on.

To me, however, one survivor stood out in the most negative of senses. I felt this person had a deeply, deeply nasty nature that was only touched upon while on-air. When she was voted out, I exhaled a huge sigh of relief.

I'm talking about Jenny.

First off, the woman smiled exactly once the whole time she was on camera. Whenever it was her turn to speak, something negative, critical or blameful always spilled out. Nothing was ever - ever - Jenny's fault.

In fact, the thing about me that disturbed me the most was her propensity to pick one sacrificial lamb and go after them with ruthless efficiency. True, she never did it as openly as Ozzy's aggravated assault of poor, hapless Billy. But that makes her all the scarier in my book. Roll back the tape and you'll see her methodically go down the line, targeting one person after the next. Starting with JP and finishing with Rebecca (who was booted just before Jenny got the axe herself), Jenny seemed to always be orchestrating the demise of whomever was next on the hit list. She constantly had someone in the crosshairs, and as soon as that target was gone, she was immediately picking on someone else.

I feel the worst example was her treatment of Cristina. Sure, Cristina had a few abrasive moments... but she wasn't nearly the offensive, impossible jerk that Jenny cracked her up to be. I truly believe that Jenny was simply threatened by the presence of another strong-minded woman and for that, she became the harbinger of all the tribe's ills.

I also feel her exit interview, nasty and full of blame as it was, was indicative of this woman's character. She never for a moment stopped to think that it may have been her own actions that got her ousted. Nope, it was already somebody else's deficiencies that she was targeting and she wasn't even in the game anymore.

For all this: Jenny gets my vote for least likeable. And in this season, that's saying a helluva lot.

Finally...someone feels the same way I did about Jenny!!! I agree with your analysis, but what really bothered me the most were some of the facial expressions that I caught. I don't even know how to explain or describe it, except to say that I kept half expecting to see her head spin around in a 360 degree angle. She looked like a wild animal ready to attack half the time, and it was just weird

+ Reply to Thread