+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2173830;
    Yeah, I use to be a big Nate lover but his actions have changed my opinion of him. I do understand that your emotions are at a high when you are voted off and you are usually speaking out of hurt mostly but his speech was a big :nono

I guess if I had to vote right now for the Survivor I liked least...Candice would get my vote! Her smug reaction and "Good Job" that she mouthed to Adam when Jonathan was voted off made me want to jump through the TV screen and yank her hair by their roots! When she confronted Jonathan and the group when they were eating and she was one of the ones left out made her appear like some whiny little school girl who was left out of the "popular" group. I.just.don't.like.her.AT.ALL.
    It's really amazing to me the way that so many people keep posting the exact same things that I'm thinking. I was a Nate fan, too, until he gave that immature speech (although, actually, I started being turned off by Nate a little before that: first, when he said to Adum, about Jonathan, "Good, let him feed us before we get rid of him," and then, when he said in a confessional, also about Jonathan, "Don't be barking orders at us in the morning, fool. We're not knuckleheads." (You're not? Are you sure???} It was at that point that I began seeing Nate as a punk, and the tirade just clinched it.)

I didn't see Candass mouth the words, "Good Job," to Adum. Probably just as well (Grrrrr...)

FORT Fogey
    candass
    TEETH

Leo
    Premium Member
    If I could vote for all the Raro members who made it to the merge, I would, since they seem to be some of the most ridiculous players in Survivor history. Unfortunately, I can't do that, so I have to pick...

Parvati. For redefining the word "maturity" and having no strategy except acting as part of Adumb's harem.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    I'm going to say Adumb. For believing that he was some kind of Eagle when he was really nothing but a turkey. And for saying Jonathan sucks at life when Jonathan has 1) Been married to the same person for 15 years, has two kids, a great job that he enjoys and an oscar nomination. Adumb, on the other hand, lists his favourite actress as Dakota Fanning and works selling copiers. While Jonathan was completely soothing and supporting to Poverty when she cut her thumb, Adumb walked off like a wuss because he couldn't watch. I also hate his slack jaw and the way he wants Candice and Poverty to 'appreciate him'.

He is a dispicable player and a terrible human being.

I think that should count for two points!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo;2173930;
    I'm going to say Adumb. For believing that he was some kind of Eagle when he was really nothing but a turkey. And for saying Jonathan sucks at life when Jonathan has 1) Been married to the same person for 15 years, has two kids, a great job that he enjoys and an oscar nomination. Adumb, on the other hand, lists his favourite actress as Dakota Fanning and works selling copiers. While Jonathan was completely soothing and supporting to Poverty when she cut her thumb, Adumb walked off like a wuss because he couldn't watch. I also hate his slack jaw and the way he wants Candice and Poverty to 'appreciate him'.

He is a dispicable player and a terrible human being.

I think that should count for two points!
    Huh? Did I miss that somewhere? Oscar nomination for????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2173867;
    If I could vote for all the Raro members who made it to the merge, I would, since they seem to be some of the most ridiculous players in Survivor history. Unfortunately, I can't do that, so I have to pick...

Parvati. For redefining the word "maturity" and having no strategy except acting as part of Adumb's harem.
    Yes, she is intolerable.

Every time she opens her mouth, property values drop in West Hollywood (which is, unfortunately for her neighbors, where she lives)

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2173944;
    Huh? Did I miss that somewhere? Oscar nomination for????
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0672103/awards

Yup. Nominated for Best Short Film, Live Action for: Down on the Waterfront (1993)

Adumb, on the other hand, lists his favourite actress as Dakota Fanning
    Anyone else find that VERY disturbing?

His open mouth smile is what annoys me so much.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

My least favorite would have to be the Triad: Adam-Parvati-Candice. They have to be the most selfish, obnoxious trio I can recall seeing in Survivor history. Between their "cuddle" sessions and their absolute cluelessness on how vile they are.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2174089;
    My least favorite would have to be the Triad: Adam-Parvati-Candice. They have to be the most selfish, obnoxious trio I can recall seeing in Survivor history. Between their "cuddle" sessions and their absolute cluelessness on how vile they are.
    you took the words out of my mouth. I really, really hope aitu doesn't get sucked into their vortex of stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread