+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

Jonathan. Self important, camera hogging blow hard.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    Yul and Jonathan, mostly because I tend to gravitate away from the overrated for no real reason players, although I do respect Jonathan's love for the game. I'll also add Nate into the mix for his over the top personality, and Sundra for being a milder version of Lydia. I haven't particularly understood the hate for Candice, Adam, or Parvati.

Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2173629;
    Ah, s***

(KIDDING)

Seriously, though, that's exactly what I first thought of Jonathan--that he was kind of a blowhard. What changed my mind was his reaction when Cao Boi knocked the baby bird out of it's mother's nest. That showed me who Jonathan really is, and what kind of heart he has, and I've been rooting for him ever since.
    Dr. Doolittle, I presume ?
    As you can see by my sig, I too am an animal lover .. but I've never found Jonathan to be believable ... sorry. I think I took it more as guilt tripping Cao Boi and making him look bad, rather than compasssion for the baby birdie ... but I'm willing to commend him for perhaps inspiring some compassion in the others.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 12-10-2006 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Edit quoted material
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie
    Why does everybody call Parvati "Pole Dancer"? Am I missing sonething?

BTW my vote is for Candice. I just didn't care for the way that she acted before TC the night that she was voted out.
    Last edited by greggurski; 12-10-2006 at 03:07 AM.

As much as I detest bubbleheads Adam and Parvati (and Candice by association), I'd have to say I dislike Nate the most. Mainly for acting like a 5 year old hopped up on too much sugar since he's been on the jury.

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2173719;
    As much as I detest bubbleheads Adam and Parvati (and Candice by association), I'd have to say I dislike Nate the most. Mainly for acting like a 5 year old hopped up on too much sugar since he's been on the jury.

Buckwheat lives! Sad thing is he probably thinks he comes off looking good with his mugging for the camera. He's a fool through and through

It's funny how I feel differently about 3 people now that they've been ousted. Nate is someone I actually liked while he was in the game. But because of his ridiculous tirade after he was voted off,the way he's been behaving on the jury and his hypocritical and untrue statements in his post-game interviews,I can't stand him now.
    Candice is another that I couldn't stand in the game. But now that she's shed off Adam and has owned up to her actions in interviews,I don't mind her as much.Same thing for Jonathan.Didn't like him in the game.LOOOOOVE him now.Smart,well spoken and he doesn't hold any grudges.He understands that it's just a game.Also,did you see him in his blue shirt on Survivor Live?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM;2173774;
    It's funny how I feel differently about 3 people now that they've been ousted. Nate is someone I actually liked while he was in the game. But because of his ridiculous tirade after he was voted off,the way he's been behaving on the jury and his hypocritical and untrue statements in his post-game interviews,I can't stand him now.
    Yeah, I use to be a big Nate lover but his actions have changed my opinion of him. I do understand that your emotions are at a high when you are voted off and you are usually speaking out of hurt mostly but his speech was a big :nono

I guess if I had to vote right now for the Survivor I liked least...Candice would get my vote! Her smug reaction and "Good Job" that she mouthed to Adam when Jonathan was voted off made me want to jump through the TV screen and yank her hair by their roots! When she confronted Jonathan and the group when they were eating and she was one of the ones left out made her appear like some whiny little school girl who was left out of the "popular" group. I.just.don't.like.her.AT.ALL.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM;2173774;
    Candice is another that I couldn't stand in the game. But now that she's shed off Adam and has owned up to her actions in interviews,I don't mind her as much.Same thing for Jonathan.Didn't like him in the game.LOOOOOVE him now.Smart,well spoken and he doesn't hold any grudges.He understands that it's just a game.Also,did you see him in his blue shirt on Survivor Live?
    I agree with every single thing that you just wrote, but I'm wondering who you dislike the most. Isn't there someone who tops your list, princess Kim (or should I just be assuming that it's Nate?)

FORT Fogey
    I'm gonna go with Yul.

+ Reply to Thread