+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poll at CBS.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2175975;
    Palau Pringles and Mai Tais-at jellyfish lake I think. Your starving and all they give you is crappy processed potato chips

Gaut was the folgers instant coffee and wasn't it "outhouse bulding" by Home Depot in Palau also? That's kind of insulting to have your product associated with a homemade outhouse
    I've always wondered: where DO they go to the bathroom?

FORT Regular
    Dig a whole do their thing and cover it up. Use leaves instead of paper.

FORT Regular
    Hope Johnathon wins the car. I want to see the expression on all the Raros faces when he gets it.

Vote Johanthon.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrom;2176835;
    Dig a whole do their thing and cover it up. Use leaves instead of paper.
    Do we know that for sure? I've been thinking that when they arrive in camp there is a pit latrine already (dug out of sight), both for sanitary and ecological reasons, as part of their deal with whatever country they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2176869;
    Do we know that for sure? I've been thinking that when they arrive in camp there is a pit latrine already (dug out of sight), both for sanitary and ecological reasons, as part of their deal with whatever country they are in.
    That makes sense to me. I simply can't see them just being allowed to foul up their location for 39 days.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2176869;
    Let us not forget that one of Billy's talents (that he announced the moment they got on the island) was "I can built a toilet!" Oy. I think they have to dig their own holes (Jenna Lewis was shown digging one on a previous season).

Does anybody remember last season when Casaya won the outhouse? And when Bobby said that he needed to poop so he used the outhouse? And how is tribe was so pissed that he dare take a poop in an outhouse made for pooping? There have been some seriously ridiculous people on Survivor.

Anyways, back to the original topid: Have you voted for Jonathan today?

Snoozin' on the beach
    I remember in Guat. after brian's boot and he said the crew was PO'd at them because they'd just walk along a path and pick a spot off to the side and go instead of keeping to one area. The crew was mad with the landmines all over the area not far from camp that they usually "happened upon" while filming. Alot of former Survivors have said it's been pick a bush and grab a leave-they provide nothing if it's not an outhose reward. I don't think that formula has ever changed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234