+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EP4 - Trapped

Wow. So basically the guys win RC.

I can't believe they gave so much away.

I'm starting to feel really, really badly for Matthew. I almost fell out of my chair when he started talking Mandarin. Who fricken knew?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    I wonder who would stop working.
    I have a feeling it might be Jenna.
    But, Fluff, that would imply that she has been working already...

Well I suppose Jenna could always ANNOUNCE that she stopped working, despite never actually working prior to that.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

We also know that Matthew and Shawna aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

In fact, when I saw the preview for next week at the end of the show, I said, "Well, I guess Shawna wins the whole thing then."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by lobeck
    But, Fluff, that would imply that she has been working already...
    True Lobes.

I also agree with Paulie, it's pretty clear fromn the preview that this won't be Shawna's week to go.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Well I suppose Jenna could always ANNOUNCE that she stopped working, despite never actually working prior to that.
    Kind of like when Kramer went on strike for 11 years from the Bagel shop.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Paulie
    We also know that Matthew and Shawna aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

In fact, when I saw the preview for next week at the end of the show, I said, "Well, I guess Shawna wins the whole thing then."
    I assume you're joking, but you may be on to something. Has Mark Burnett ever handed us such obvious boots? I can't believe so many people keep watching the magician's wrong hand.

I'm guessing that Christy's the one who stops working. She's already thrown a fit & done this before, so it wouldn't surprise me.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Maybe the guys leave Matthew behind because he's boiling down fish soup to a more concentrated broth, as he suggested yesterday. Or, at least cooking something for them - that they enjoy feasting on later. MB has to be throwing us off here.

I agree with Wayner. MB is being too obvious.

As respects the women's camp and someone refusing to work - it sounds like someone has a problem with Deena's authority. I don't think it's Christy, she has no problem with Deena OR working. Jenna wouldn't ANNOUNCE that she's not going to work - she wouldn't be that blatant. Neither would Heidi. I'm thinking Jeanne or Joanna get antsy because Deena isn't becoming the Hitleresque leader that they anticipated. So, one of them tries to provoke her. I'm thinking Joanna - Jeanne too sneaky.

As respects Matthew - well, David landed the poor guy in the soup big time with his talk of bonding and languages. However, I think Matthew is smart and strategic enough to come up with a way out of the predicament.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast