+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Emergency? **Possible Spoilers**

Medical Emergency? **Possible Spoilers**

I saw last night at the previews for next thursday, that something happened and someone is pulled out of the competition... Any speculation about it?

Lazy Pervarti had to actually work and managed to chop her fingers with a machete. Too bad it wasn't her tongue or ever rolling eyeballs, wonder if that is a genetic thing. Must hurt for all the 'rolling I saw last ep. Maybe that's why she wanted to throwup? She made herself nauseous.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If someone is pulled out, then no voting out?

I added the spoiler tag on the title of this thread since we don't know for sure if someone is pulled out.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2166618;
    I added the spoiler tag on the title of this thread since we don't know for sure if someone is pulled out.
    Someone is pulled out because they cut their finger a little bit?? Wow, we've had much tougher Survivors that this in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2166637;
    Someone is pulled out because they cut their finger a little bit?? Wow, we've had much tougher Survivors that this in the past!
    Like poor Bruce from last season. Now he was in major pain. Parvati's a crybaby.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2166638;
    Like poor Bruce from last season. Now he was in major pain. Parvati's a crybaby.
    Or when Michael fell into the fire. You could see some of his skin actually come off because he was burnt so badly. Ouch.

I have no clue. I didn't see anything about someone being pulled but since it was alluded to in the first post, I wanted to edit it with spoilers just in case some new info came out regarding Pavarti's injury.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

CEO
    The preview said that there is a medical emergency and that someone 'may' leave the island because of it. The shot on TV showed someone being 'worked on' but blurred out who it was. More misdirection maybe -- first the preview about Pavarti's finger but then they blurred out the person with the medical emergency.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Maybe it's Jonathan getting the treatment. he's not in many of the shots in the preview. I still do think it's Parvati though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast